It's a short list, and actually just common sense:1) Warn about major spoilers (but don't overdo either)
Add a SPOILER tag in the title if needed, or hide text using the spoiler forum feature
. But please, don't go too far. It is only a spoiler if it's actually some important twist or revelation, or a puzzle solution
. Someone betraying you *is* a spoiler, but saying what is the best weapon to kill undead or where is area X is *not* a spoiler.2) Be respectful
to everyone. Any form of personal attack is forbidden, no matter the reason, who is in the right, or who started it; if you disagree with someone that's fine, just don't call them names. Don't harass other posters, and that includes PMs.3) Some topics are off-limits
. Don't discuss any of this, even to admonish the user that starts it:
4) Keep things neat and in order.
- Exiled Kingdoms licensing policy / pricing / begging for discounts or codes.
- Discussion about cheats/tampering/modificacion/exploits of the game. To report an exploit, PM me directly.
- Spam, or links to promote your commercial products or website.
- Real world polemic topics such as religion and politics.
- Money exchange among forum users or sharing payment information.
- Anything that is not appropiate for the game's rating (PG17).
this includes the following:
- Before opening a new topic, search if the question was asked before. Search really works!
- Use informative titles for new topics. "I have a question" is a terrible title, imagine if all topics had a title like that.
- Try to stay in topic. If you want to ask about something else, open a new thread. We're not going to be very strict about this one, but if you feel the new discussion is interesting, it is better to place it where someone can eventually find it in the future.
- Don't refloat/necro very old topics. In those cases, it is better to start a new one.
The moderators might move your topic to a different forum or edit it (with or without notice) to comply with these rules.
A final note regarding Private Messages sent to me
. Unless there's a clear reason for your message being private, please share it with everyone and create a new topic in the forum. You'll get faster (and often better) answers that way. I won't provide clues or hints about the game either by PM or email, and I might ignore such messages; sorry if this sounds harsh... but you should see my inbox.
Thanks for your kind attention, please resume your adventuring and/or tavern gossiping