{Spoiler} Over-world map. Updated 6-22-16

Andurs

Ok, so I did it. It's not pretty, but hey, I never claimed to be a photo manipulation expert. I used MrPanic's screen grabs for now. I'm hoping later on David will give us a more detailed world map or someone with more skill than I can take a swing.

As far as I know, there aren't any mistakes as far as actual layout is concerned, but I can't be sure since I'm taking my time to really explore Varsillia before moving onto the other kingdoms. I used the wiki and a few other posts to try and figure out where everything was.

Update 6-22-16
This is an updated version with one of the areas that I had missed. Once MrPanic makes the other new areas available I'll add those to this map, as well.

EKmap_no_notations.png
For a larger view(about 3600x2400):https://s31.postimg.org/gfsu3ffl5/EKmap_no_notations.png

This version has labels.
EKmap.png
For a larger view(about 3600x2400):
https://s31.postimg.org/gqr00rgrt/EKmap.png

I used GIMP to cut out the maps and paste them together. Notice that I had some issues with scaling and rotating individual maps. If someone thinks that they could fix this problem I have the GIMP file and source images in a .zip folder and would love to share them.

Thank you to MrPanic for making the maps I used to make this composition. They contain more information that it was possible for me to include in my renders, including dungeons, under-world maps, and secrets. Find his thread here: http://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=692

And see his original files featured on the WIKI here:http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Areas

kynamd

Re: {Poss. Spoiler} Over-world map. I did it, kindda.

This is sweet! Gold for you

Sir ShanksAlot

Map is incomplete :p Missing some areas ;). But great work!

feldon

Loreseeker

Definitively a fine start.

Missing
New Trollfens upload with the western exit to Zamohr
Zamohr Mountain map
Iron Valley Map
Freetown Map
Nikeah(sp?) Valley Map

Sir ShanksAlot

feldon":1t0viej3 said:

Missing
Zamohr Mountain map
Iron Valley Map
Freetown Map
Nikeah(sp?) Valley Map

It would be sweet to map out the underground portions too.

feldon

Loreseeker

Yeah, but Panic already has all the individual maps up on the wiki, ad with only two sites being connected (Gorx and Deep C), the use would be far less than the above world map.

It totally reminds me of the old map you got with the catridge of the original NES Zelda. Once we get all the parts up to date, I would love to see us incorporate this map onto the wiki.

Thanks again for all the hard work Panic and Andurs.

Andurs

feldon":fbxcj9gs said:

Missing
Zamohr Mountain map
Iron Valley Map
Freetown Map
Nikeah(sp?) Valley Map

Thanks for that. I wasn't sure what I was missing. I found Iron Valley map on the wiki, so I'll incorporate that one, but the others aren't there. I can't screen capture on my tablet, so I'm working with what Panic has put out. As for Trollfens, the map looks the same as the one on the wiki, but I wouldn't know for sure since I'm still in Varsillia myself.

If anyone has these maps, I'd be happy to use those.

feldon

Loreseeker

User Mr. Panic has been the go to guy on maps. Almost every detailed map on the wiki was created by him. My guess is he's gotten a little busy and hasn't had time to get the new areas done (majority of what's missing).

Might consider sending him a private message so the two of you can collaborate.

Andurs

feldon":1x813jmw said:
User Mr. Panic has been the go to guy on maps. Almost every detailed map on the wiki was created by him. My guess is he's gotten a little busy and hasn't had time to get the new areas done (majority of what's missing).

Might consider sending him a private message so the two of you can collaborate.

Good idea, I'll shoot him a message.

I was hoping to find a way to incorporate his annotations, but couldn't figure out how. Maybe he has some ideas.