The Ark

Kaevek

I just looked up your Axe. I actually sold the Axe of the mino king....UGH. David... save me. I'll upload my file to the cloud and you can add a nanocarbon sword and Axe of the mino king to my account. Then I'll send a big donation :D <3

VDX_360

Staff member
2-H builds do more damage, on average than 1-H builds. However, keep in mind that 1-H builds can use Infantry Training for complete stun immunity, half-paralysis time and negates half of all critical hits against the player. Toss in end-of-game gear, some other damage dealing skills, the better defense equation for using a shield, and the 1-H warrior becomes a tank.

Kaevek

Yeah I've got infantry training so that's nice. But I'm having to use a 12.8 DPS 1 handed sword. Before I got infantry training I was using primal icicle which is 16 DPS and I can totally tell the difference in how quick stuff dies. Obviously I'd love to pickup the Nanocarbon sword but who knows if I'll ever get that. Does anyone know how hard the last boss is without the help? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do it with my current gear and dps. But worried that if I respec to get the 5 int, awa and per that I will only lose more dps and health.

VDX_360

Staff member
I'm a little worried about the number of players re-setting traits and skills just to meet quest goals and switching back. Alas...

Keep at it, and you;ll get bit by bit stronger.

Zeekoslav

VDX_360":1umf024p said:
I'm a little worried about the number of players re-setting traits and skills just to meet quest goals and switching back. Alas...

Keep at it, and you;ll get bit by bit stronger.

Yes this part of the game I don't really enjoy me as warrior 2h don't really need int, awa or per. Most of the quests needs one of these 3 traits and I have never encountered that I need str, end or agi for any of the quests. Clerics and mages have easier leveling and in advancing in discussions since they base on those 3 skills

Atomos

Kaevek":21tu2zim said:
Yeah I've got infantry training so that's nice. But I'm having to use a 12.8 DPS 1 handed sword. Before I got infantry training I was using primal icicle which is 16 DPS and I can totally tell the difference in how quick stuff dies. Obviously I'd love to pickup the Nanocarbon sword but who knows if I'll ever get that.
With primal icicle your DPS was surely higher, but how well did you penetrate armor? The toughest enemies to beat have strong armor, keep that in mind ;) , besides, you'll get nanocarbon sword soon enough, you just need to put in some effort. Later on things will get boring ;)