Need help about further progress

Rebellion

LvL 11(and half) Mage, did almost all quests
I need help about these things:
1.Best way to farm exp?
2.If you can craft items how and what do you need?
3.Best build?
4.Locations of some equipment if anyone knows.
Anything would be very helpful, thank you!

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
1. Doing quests.

2. You can't (there's only few items you can "craft", but it is actually done by NPC).

3. Depends on too many things.

4. We know where almost everything is. :D That's what's wiki for.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's always easier to offer help if you provide some info about your character. For instance, your current gear, skills and traits, otherwise nobody knows what can be an improvement over what you currently have.

Also, "almost all quests" by level 11 sounds real hard to accomplish for a new player. On the Details section of your character you can see how many quests you completed out of the 90 total.

Have you gained access to Icemist yet? if not, that's where you want to go, by completing all 4 wizard tower quests.

Rebellion

Almost all quests, i mean i did alot so idk how much is left sry thats my bad.
Later im planing to build summoner mage so i will change my traits and skills obviously, for now they are
INT 4 END 3 STR 1 AGI 0 AWE 2 PER 2
Skills, thunderbolt thingy 3 fireball 3 armor 1 mana surge 3 lesser summoning 1 ice storm 1 staff and wand 1 (idk i used both at level 5)
Mana 172 HP 156 (lvl 12 currently).
No icemist :/ i did 2/4 quests for that

p4ran0id

Staff member
Please give us some Screenshots instead of describing it. That way it's easier to help you, just make a Screenshot of your inventory, traits and skills and post it in forum (blue button under Textbox 'add image to post') ;)

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Rebellion":2l3hyip2 said:

That's the very reason why David wrote you this:

DavidBVal":2l3hyip2 said:
Also, "almost all quests" by level 11 sounds real hard to accomplish for a new player. On the Details section of your character you can see how many quests you completed out of the 90 total.

So, you just needs to follow instructions from David and you'll have very information we need to have.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Rebellion":38rog8z6 said:
Later im planing to build summoner mage so i will change my traits and skills obviously, for now they are
INT 4 END 3 STR 1 AGI 0 AWE 2 PER 2
Skills, thunderbolt thingy 3 fireball 3 armor 1 mana surge 3 lesser summoning 1 ice storm 1 staff and wand 1 (idk i used both at level 5)
Mana 172 HP 156 (lvl 12 currently).
No icemist :/ i did 2/4 quests for that

First mistake I see is you going for a lot of different skills instead of focusing, you really really want to get wand or staff to level 3, probably not getting all three elemental attacks, give up on fireball or ice storm. Your damage output will dramatically increase from a more efficient wand or staff use. Either are good, non-expert players probably benefit more from wands.

Open your character, tap on "Details", somewhere on that menu you see how many quests you have completed, my guess is under 40 out of 90.

As we don't know what quests you are missing, my advice would be: make sure to reset your skills in a guild so you properly specialize in a weapon type, as high as possible. Make sure you have Grissenda or Hirge properly leveled as well (quest A Warrior's Honor or Restoring the Faith), then make your priority getting to Icemist for the advanced mage skills. If one of the wizard quests feels too hard, try smarter. Invisibility potions, speed potions, teleport scrolls, summon scrolls. Feel free to come back for specific advice about a certain area/quest, and also remember the wiki is your friend, with a full list of solutions for all quests in the game.

eungpar

I think Mage's best lv 10-20 farming place is Wyvern Mountains.

You can get both exp and money there, although selling white wolf pelts is bothersome