Where is the Golem's fist?

Tom Bombadil

I'm a 21 level cleric. I have been trying find an iron golem fist for weeks. I want to find it before I get into the arc. But I have no luck I finding it. Before the 1.0 update, the loot system was different. With each passing game hour, the loot inside the dungeon was changing too. Now, it doesn't change hourly but every 12 hours as far as I get.

Anyway, i know the only 2 locations where the iron golems exist but i somehow can't find the fist even though I've tried to get it at least 60 times. What is going on? The only loot i get is batteries :’(

What should I do?

VDX_360

Staff member
0rion79":e8lfveao said:
I somehow feel that level and - maybe - awareness have an influence over the quality of items that you can find from monsters, not only the random factor!
To the best of my understanding, that is not the case. If Awareness altered drop items, it seems it would be noted in the Awareness description. Several players have asked about having Awareness increase drops on the basis that better awareness means you'd spot items better....

So far, all the trials I've seen with drop variations fit well within the expected chaos from the random drop system. Chaos being what it is, sometimes you might get really good stuff right of the bat, sometimes you don't.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Nothing influences drops (except for a few quest-related ones like shards). It is purely random.

VDX_360

Staff member
0rion79":1at3kzab said:
Guess what, I found it right after rising up at level 17 with an awareness score of 4. To me there is a link among the 2 things
As David the Developer states, drops are purely random except for quest related ones like Black Shards. Pure randomness will produce some odd events, including getting items right after leveling up or right after raising awareness. Not related, but happens.