Cleric handicap? Underpowered?

Sirris

I originally posted this in the Caster Cleric thread but felt it more appropriate to post here instead. Basically, these are reworks to three actives that I feel could make the Cleric a little more viable in a party based team without having far too much damage output. Also assume that AM and the reworked Heal persist after Intervention is procced.

Fire damage has also been changed to Spirit Damage to make the Cleric a more viable character against enemies that heal off of fire damage as (to my knowledge), no enemies currently heal off of Spirit Damage.

Arbenos' Might

All party members benefit from:

Level 1: +15% Damage, +2 Spirit Damage for 15 seconds. MP Cost:3/ CD: 20
Level 2: +20% Damage, +4 Spirit Damage for 15 seconds. MP Cost:5/ CD: 18
Level 3: +25% Damage, +6 Spirit Damage for 15 seconds. MP Cost:7/ CD: 16

Not a tremendous amount of bonus damage to an individual character, but in a team, the scaling could tremendously affect the outcome of a battle. The stronger Spirit Damage helps offset the lackluster scaling damage, so a solo Cleric is still a reasonably good damage dealer.

Sacred Fire

Level 1: Flames Deal 10+(Personality x3) Spirit Damage. MP Cost:3/ CD:6
Level 2: Flames Deal 15+(Personality x4) Spirit Damage. MP Cost:4/ CD:6
Level 3: Flames Deal 20+(Personality x5) Spirit Damage. MP Cost:5/ CD:6

Aside from the lowered base statistics, the change from Fire to Spirit Damage helps out this spell tremendously, allowing it to burst down undead and other mobs fairly easily. Given that Spirit Resistance is fairly uncommon or low in most mobs and some bosses, it would make caster Clerics semi-viable and synergise well with a high Personality Cleric who can afford to cast the Spell repeatedly and also amplify its damage output.

Replenishment (Formerly Heal Wounds)

Now affects all Party Members

Level 1: HP Regen/Second: 1 /Duration:30 /MP Cost:6 /CD:30
Level 2: HP Regen/Second: 2 /Duration:30 /MP Cost:9 /CD:30
Level 3: HP Regen/Second: 3 /Duration:30 /MP Cost:12 /CD:30

This rework would fit in with the theme of a persistent fighter that inspires allies to endure against all odds. It would also pair well with Intervention without making it obsolete as the two serve completely different purposes. In this case, the the latter still offers a stronger Heal/MP ratio while acting as a desperate burst heal rather than a heal over time.

Sorry for the long post guys. Just wanted to give my two cents on what I consider to be a really good game.