Help noob archer rogue

Blecot

Hello ,

I'm new to the game and to the forum, and I'd like some help, I'm with a rogue lvl 8, and I've got the same bow at the same time, I can not get the Jester Bow (There's a tower that torments me when I touch it) Vulcan bow or lava bow, but I do not know where it is, I farmed in a fire dungeon, where the goblin King has got nothing.

That is where I can make better and legal items to evolve, because it is difficult.

Xen

Loreseeker
You can take the Jester's Bow even if you don't take The Lost Coven quest yet. Just kill the Earth Golem guarding the entrance of the tower and you can enter safely.

Grim Rapper

Xen":wwdiuypq said:
You can take the Jester's Bow even if you don't take The Lost Coven quest yet. Just kill the Earth Golem guarding the entrance of the tower and you can enter safely.

for lv8 rogue, killing an Earth Elemental is kinda tough

Xen

Loreseeker
Yes it's hard but not that hard if you have trap master and explosive trap. What I mean is he can take the Jester's Bow at a higher level without tackling the quest because I usually don't take quest without using XP scrolls(+10% or +15% exp) because the more exp a quest gives, the more additional exp it get from the xp scrolls.