Rogue is the best character to play

Xen

Loreseeker
Grim Rapper":1b3ao934 said:
"If the world isn't fair... why wouldn't you?"

^put this quote on your head everytime you found a creature with high DPS and Armor

Vorator Matriachs
Corrupted Sabercats
Hill Giants
Dragon bosses :p

Sleeping Panda

Hisoka Approves":320ia9xp said:
I don't understand how anyone could complain about rogue. Evasion is an absolutely broken ability, and rogue has access to the best weapons in the late game. Once you get a companion (which can be done fairly easily), backstabbing monsters for extremely quick kills becomes easy. I haven't played much warrior, but certainly rouge seems broken.

I'm currently playing level 7 (Casual) as a rogue. Not to lay into opinions too much; but rogues don't get much of anything until they develop skills. and if you place points in things you realize are actually....well almost pointless because of other skills you're going to wind up not being able to progress. That's just my two cents, though. (I'm playing a Florentine using rogue. offhand weapon. I refuse as (honorable a rogue as I tend to like to be) to use any companions for anything other than storage.

Grim Rapper

Sleeping Panda":2gj95hr2 said:
Hisoka Approves":2gj95hr2 said:
I don't understand how anyone could complain about rogue. Evasion is an absolutely broken ability, and rogue has access to the best weapons in the late game. Once you get a companion (which can be done fairly easily), backstabbing monsters for extremely quick kills becomes easy. I haven't played much warrior, but certainly rouge seems broken.

I'm currently playing level 7 (Casual) as a rogue. Not to lay into opinions too much; but rogues don't get much of anything until they develop skills. and if you place points in things you realize are actually....well almost pointless because of other skills you're going to wind up not being able to progress. That's just my two cents, though. (I'm playing a Florentine using rogue. offhand weapon. I refuse as (honorable a rogue as I tend to like to be) to use any companions for anything other than storage.

It's all depends on your playstyle tbh, (and there's no honorable rogue, it's either Assassin or Ranger Rogue, just sayin' :v)

Sleeping Panda

Grim Rapper":17ja0v2i said:
Sleeping Panda":17ja0v2i said:
Hisoka Approves":17ja0v2i said:

It's all depends on your playstyle tbh, (and there's no honorable rogue, it's either Assassin or Ranger Rogue, just sayin' :v)

Haha, I may stab people in the back, but I do so mericlessly and painlessly :p None of that poisoned trap monologue-ing.