What now?

Dave

So......what now, or am i just being impatient or dumb. I've done all the friguld stuff ,do i continue building up, or am i again missing something?

Grim Rapper

Dave":etwy8k3y said:
So......what now, or am i just being impatient or dumb. I've done all the friguld stuff ,do i continue building up, or am i again missing something?

Make another build, perhaps? :p

VDX_360

Staff member
I'm guessing you mean you've done all the Friguld content and now are in limbo awaiting the whims of the Mighty Developer (i.e. David) to release the next update, which might actually include the ending of the game?

The problem with playing a game in the Beta stage is that you can't just play the game from start to finish, as you hit the update road blocks.

My suggestion: new build with a new play through, take a break, collect stuff, level grind till you go insane.... or try to find the Invisible Swamp Donkey. Sure, no one has every actually found the Invisible Swamp Donkey, but it's invisible so how would you know it if you did, right?

Xen

Loreseeker
Try every class and make different builds so you can test it and give opinion about what it is lacking, through experience you can make feedback on what to improve or add suggestions about items, skills, or companion upgrades. I like Exiled Kingdoms because of its endless possibilities and its potential to be the best offline game in Google Playstore and Apple Appstore, this kind of game is very rare nowadays.

Dave

Xen":euz4r1k9 said:
Try every class and make different builds so you can test it and give opinion about what it is lacking, through experience you can make feedback on what to improve or add suggestions about items, skills, or companion upgrades. I like Exiled Kingdoms because of its endless possibilities and its potential to be the best offline game in Google Playstore and Apple Appstore, this kind of game is very rare nowadays.

Dave

That's another thing, Aadon disappeared, can't remrmber what happened there, i have 2 warriors and a cleric. The rest, again, no idea?

Xen

Loreseeker
Adaon won't disappear, maybe you choose to leave him in his cage during your quest in '"A Mysterious Letter" another thing is if you choose to free him from the cage you can let him join you in New Garand, upper left side of the map.

About Mage, Varannaris, I don't know what will happen to them next. Just wait for the future updates :)

Dave

I haven't seen Adaon since the beginning of game - not in cage, and not in town?