Monks' riddles - in-game answers don't match Wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoorex

I encountered the Monks on the road and answered "The Sun" for the first riddle and they said I wasn't enlightened and attacked me. Game bug, or wrong Wiki entry?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Cuckoorex":3fx500dc said:
I encountered the Monks on the road and answered "The Sun" for the first riddle and they said I wasn't enlightened and attacked me. Game bug, or wrong Wiki entry?
The sun is definitely the right answer. Did they attack you right away (that would be a bug) or did you have a chance to answer the second riddle too? If so, what was your second answer? Because you have to get both answers right in order to pass the test.

Cuckoorex

MikeB":1wswfl6z said:
Cuckoorex":1wswfl6z said:
The sun is definitely the right answer. Did they attack you right away (that would be a bug) or did you have a chance to answer the second riddle too? If so, what was your second answer? Because you have to get both answers right in order to pass the test.

I've encountered them twice so far; the first time I answered Sun and then they asked the second question and I goofed and answered Moon and they attacked me. Second time, I answered Sun and they attacked me. Hopefully I'll run into them again just to be sure.

Xen

Loreseeker
First Encounter

first answer is "The Sun", second answer "It is the Stars i'm sure"

Second Encounter

first answer "the coin", second answer "(passed 1 intellect check)Obviously 40", third answer "two"

Shogo

ITS THE SUN THEN THE STARS !! Gotchu bro that should work it did for me😸

VDX_360

Staff member
@Shogo , you replied to a post from five years ago. The person who made the post likely has finished the game, graduated college, had kids, watched them grow up and is currently in a rocking chair by a mountain river complaining about the Good 'Ole Days.

Please be mindful about necro posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.