Secrecy in Irazur Tomb

Tordak Q

So your saying there IS something there and wiki is lagging? To heck with the spoilers, how do I get there???

Grim Rapper

Tordak Q":wurgn869 said:
So your saying there IS something there and wiki is lagging? To hell with the spoilers, how do I get there???

"The only befitting crown suited for the damned is only fit to the face of the cursed land, such forest is become dry in thy face of the Tolassian strength, Let alone his presence only sensed by the crusader near the river"

That's the only clues that I can give to you, Good Luck ;)

Tordak Q

Well I WAS looking for an EASIER answer, your riddle sounds more like a quest than a hidden door. Im leaning towards crown of tol. But if it's been handed if for the quest it would be moot. I'll check the rivers, though I feel I'm following the directions off a fortune cookie...

Grim Rapper

Tordak Q":2j0b4fz0 said:
Well I WAS looking for an EASIER answer, your riddle sounds more like a quest than a hidden door. Im leaning towards crown of tol. But if it's been handed if for the quest it would be moot. I'll check the rivers, though I feel I'm following the directions off a fortune cookie...

here's some clues:

There's only 1 place an NPC called "Crusader" is present

Hirge mention that region that were ONCE a forest

the "face of the cursed land" meant to be taken literally

also yes, it IS about the Crown of Tol

If you're observant enough, there's only one place that have a "face on the cursed land", have an NPC called "Crusader" in that, and mentioned by Hirge as "once a forest"

Also my mistake, it NOT a river, its a shore

Goodluck

VDX_360

Staff member
Tordak Q":2lujv5nf said:
....To heck with the spoilers, how do I get there???
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Dead_God
I'm posting the link to the quest involved simply to end the thread. You can only reach that room if you solve a quest a certain way. Completing the quest another way results in a different reward but no access to that room.