Toecutter

YBFYmaster

Hi guys, is there any way to get the toecutter without joining the 7th-house and buying it from kardagis? Trying a 1H 1offH build for my warrior and i obviously joined the warriors guild
Thanks

VDX_360

Staff member
Questions like that are easily, quickly and best answered by looking at the Wiki.
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... =Toecutter

As the direct link shows, so far the only known place for the Toecutter is the Seventh House guild-only trader.

It's a decent weapon (off-hand: +3 dmg, Slow 1) but if you can't get it, you can still et the Main Gauche of Shadows, which is an unique quest item with slightly better stats (
off-hand, +3 dmg, Slow 1, +1 Def).

Cursed Fang and Lightning Dirk are off-hand weapons with Stun 1. Cursed Fang is a drop item everyone can get and has better damage than the Toecutter. Lightning Dirk is also a guild-only item for Seventh House members.

YBFYmaster

Thanks for that, but most of the weapons you are talking about are rogue only but it answer my question thanks

VDX_360

Staff member
Opps. The better off-hand weapons are reserved for members of the Seventh House and Rouges. There's been a discussion of having better off-hand weapons for everyone so there might be something in the next update but can't really confirm as I just don't know.

1-H warriors benefit a lot from being able to switch from a shield to an off-hand weapon for the damage or effect. The extra damage helps them compete with 2-H warriors. Not a lot of stuff options for 1-H warriors either so off-hand effects would be great.