Game mechanics dont fit high levels(above 50+). What do you think?

Kriben

Translator
So if Exiled kingdoms would get a lot of new content later, (that will probably happen only if devolopers would add a king of ingame shop, becouse getting just a few bucks from every player seems so low to dedicate most of your time to the game)and you would be able to get higher that level 50 easilly, you would find out that you hp and armor are much higher than your dps, since hp traits ussually sound like hp/lvl, and if where would be a king of pvp it would last forever. Just adding high dps weapons wont fix the problem since there is no any requiremence for weapons/armor, and getting those weapons on lower levels(which would be easy if there will be a king of coop) would lead to some crazy unbalanced things. Am i right or just dont undestand something, maybee getting some powerfull combos with advanced skills can lead to hude dps. Also the problem appear even on level ~20. Pvp against two 20 level players right now would last for pretty long time, and with potions forever.

P.S Sorry for my london

Iury

Translator
Kriben":148w8pyh said:
So if Exiled kingdoms would get a lot of new content later, (that will probably happen only if devolopers would add a king of ingame shop, becouse getting just a few bucks from every player seems so low to dedicate most of your time to the game)and you would be able to get higher that level 50 easilly, you would find out that you hp and armor are much higher than your dps, since hp traits ussually sound like hp/lvl, and if where would be a king of pvp it would last forever. Just adding high dps weapons wont fix the problem since there is no any requiremence for weapons/armor, and getting those weapons on lower levels(which would be easy if there will be a king of coop) would lead to some crazy unbalanced things. Am i right or just dont undestand something, maybee getting some powerfull combos with advanced skills can lead to hude dps. Also the problem appear even on level ~20. Pvp against two 20 level players right now would last for pretty long time, and with potions forever.

P.S Sorry for my london

It's not the First game that I thought that would be impossible to PvP by looking at the pve part of the game. But they easily solved it with a couple damage multiplier and PvP only skill's effects. Healing reduction, disabling teleport, reducing stun duration for repeated usages (eg.: 1 stun 100%duration, second stun 66%, third 33%, especially quite common in mobas).

I'm sure the developer has much better ideas than mine so that's nothing to worry

JarrenDrahn

The game is meant to be complete-able by 18-20. Beyond this you get diminishing returns because the[*] are essentially bonus levels. Originally the cap was 25 but the developer removed it on request. Leveling up further is pointless though.

As for pvp, I don't believe there are any plans to implement that but co-op is a possibility.

VDX_360

Staff member
Since the game is designed to be completed before Level 20 (or so), worrying about Level 50 players is a moot point. Besides, stats are capped at 12.
Really not an issue.

Iury

Translator
hueydvr38":16tqdw64 said:
Vdx_360-what do you mean by the stats are capped at 12?

I think we can only have 12 points in one trait. You can't have 13 agi for example

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
VDX_360":1rtn4xrf said:
Since the game is designed to be completed before Level 20 (or so), worrying about Level 50 players is a moot point. Besides, stats are capped at 12.
Really not an issue.

You could continue past the cap to increase your companion's stats if you were really determined, correct?