Are the items which I got or will get fixed?

Mikkmon

Hey guys.

I have a question about Item drop.

I had tested,
save - kill a boss and get items - no save and load - kill a boss again and get items which I just got previously - again and again.....

but there only were same item repeatedly.

Did I beat my head against walls??

Rumor bosses appear only 1 time (isnt' it?? I'm not sure).
If it is true,
It will be so sad if I can't get specific Items from bosses forever.

Thanks for reading. And I'm very sorry about my grammatically terrible writing.
I'm not good at English.
plz forgive me and good luck to all of you.

SirDonkalot

Rumour Bosses can repeat, so you eventually you will find everything if you just play along, and do these on the side.

previous you could save and load to get certain items...
But it got fixed, so you actually can play the game "normaly"

Grim Reaper

still not fixed on some mobs...EDIT: REFERENCE TO GAME EXPLOIT
Edit Note: Don't mention game exploits. Thanks.

VDX_360

Staff member
Mikkmon":9azpaf3i said:
Yes. Re-fighting the same boss to try to fish for certain drop items is considered a exploit by the Developer and has, for the most part, been fixed. Technically speaking, talking about which bosses or enemies are still vulnerable to that exploit is a violation of forum rules.

Rumor bosses re-spawn, randomly. Some such as the Lich, are rare. Don't get tempted to spend a day trying to re-load a game just to grab that sweet loot, play the game and celebrate what you get, even if it's some half-used hero potion and three gold pieces. It makes when you do get that awesome drop, all that much better.

Mikkmon

SirDonkalot":3sfdn4jz said:
Rumour Bosses can repeat, so you eventually you will find everything if you just play along, and do these on the side.

previous you could save and load to get certain items...
But it got fixed, so you actually can play the game "normaly"

Thank you.
As your advice,
I'll play normaly :)

Mikkmon

VDX_360":3k674wan said:
Mikkmon":3k674wan said:
Yes. Re-fighting the same boss to try to fish for certain drop items is considered a exploit by the Developer and has, for the most part, been fixed. Technically speaking, talking about which bosses or enemies are still vulnerable to that exploit is a violation of forum rules.

Rumor bosses re-spawn, randomly. Some such as the Lich, are rare. Don't get tempted to spend a day trying to re-load a game just to grab that sweet loot, play the game and celebrate what you get, even if it's some half-used hero potion and three gold pieces. It makes when you do get that awesome drop, all that much better.

oh..... It's my fault...
I didn't know that.....
I'm very sorry about my unfair playing....

I sincerely regret my wrong playing way,
and from now on I will never try bosses repeatedly and will do fair playing.

I swear.

Once again,
I'm so sorry to all you guys and developers of this fantastic game.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Mikkmon":1504zj9c said:
VDX_360":1504zj9c said:
Mikkmon":1504zj9c said:

oh..... It's my fault...
I didn't know that.....
I'm very sorry about my unfair playing....

I sincerely regret my wrong playing way,
and from now on I will never try bosses repeatedly and will do fair playing.

I swear.

Once again,
I'm so sorry to all you guys and developers of this fantastic game.

There is nothing "wrong" to apologize for. I don't remove exploits because they are "evil" but to make the game more fun. I don't want players to save&reload 100 times, I want them to explore and fight dangerous monsters. The only rule I have about exploits is not talking about them in the forum, because I think they worsen the game experience.

phaolo

Loreseeker
Damn, I got better drops & money from the Orc Warband than from a Rampaging Giant and a Minotaur Warlord -_-