Advice for archer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurnnink

Hi, I'm trying to run pure DPS archer. For now I'm lvl 13, my setup is shown below...Where to spend points to maximize damage, just skip defense/HP? Spend remaining points to rapid shot,ok - but which will be good for next one? (evasion is fine - but it's defense skill, didn't try posion mastery yet...) All incoming damage should take Gris.

Archery, Massive criticals, Precision shots lvl 3 ...7 points remaining (for now)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-26-14-25-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-26-14-25-26.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 2,433

Sir qu

WHY u put points on strong if u are rogue all is in ability and awareness cuz rise the armor and bow dmg
u should reset ur point and rise in abilyty and awarenes

Gurnnink

Well imho, STR 3 becouse of Massive criticals, 50% chance to kill low lvl mobs (which is around 130-140 dmg hit for full HP troll) or do 40-50 dmg crit instead of 20-25 dmg without is big difference - it's 6 points - so 1 point to agi/awa isn't woth it.

Sir qu

so archer have their proper massive criticals, u can find the skill at the seventh house i have a archer too and i remember their crits for bow u need 3 of agi

Gurnnink

Then I'm missing something - for archer there are 4 skills to be trained : Precision strike (+% in archery critical chance), Rapid shot, Poison master and Assasinate (which is only stab skill).

feldon

Loreseeker
Gurnnink":2ug8bhzp said:
Then I'm missing something - for archer there are 4 skills to be trained : Precision strike (+% in archery critical chance), Rapid shot, Poison master and Assasinate (which is only stab skill).

Massive critical is offered to anyone with access to the Warriors Guild (you've completed Fort Assault) so you can get it while still being a member of the Seventh House.. Grab your favorite 3 rogue advance skills, and then this one. It requires 3 strength, but is a great skill for all classes. All three of my main plays use mass crits.

Gurnnink

feldon":1qezbt06 said:
Gurnnink":1qezbt06 said:

Massive critical is offered to anyone with access to the Warriors Guild (you've completed Fort Assault) so you can get it while still being a member of the Seventh House.. Grab your favorite 3 rogue advance skills, and then this one. It requires 3 strength, but is a great skill for all classes. All three of my main plays use mass crits.

Well, as I wrote in first post, I have it...and archery and precision strike. I was asking where to spend other skill points. It was just response to Sir qu, he said smth about other only for rogue massive critical. ;)

feldon

Loreseeker
Gurnnink":2o3vthdy said:
feldon":2o3vthdy said:
Gurnnink":2o3vthdy said:

Well, as I wrote in first post, I have it...and archery and precision strike. I was asking where to spend other skill points. It was just response to Sir qu, he said smth about other only for rogue massive critical. ;)

Ah. Quoted the wrong the one for my response. Getting back to the initial ?, you're right. Rapid shot should be your next investment, followed by Poison Master. These are really the only DPS adding skills (currently available) left for a Guild Member Rogue.

Skill Table: in case you wanted to look at all the skills. Can sort by the Rogue class to see all your choices.

Baron_ThePonch

My lv15 Archer is 3/2/7/1/1/0 trap master +1, sprint +1, extra recovery +1 and max archery, massive criticals, precision strikes and rapid fire. Destroys everything just fine. Shield grissenda for tank.

Sir ShanksAlot

Rapid fire, if they get close use kick, if you get surrounded evasion and then the skill that makes you run fast to regain distance. Example of active skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.