Change difficulty mid game

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxsilver

I have already poured a number of hours into this game, and am not interested in restarting. The new casual difficulty sounds appealing as it would greatly reduce the necessary grinding. Is there any way to switch difficulty mid game?

NaVrael

I've been wondering the same thing but can't find any place to do that at?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Not possible, sorry... would require hours of development as it may or not affect spawns and other things, and I am currently focused in content and features.

NaVrael

Ok yea that's completely fine, Im not that interested in it, as the other stuff is way way more important that the ingame save change! Again David I kno u hear it so much and I've said it before but this is the best and most amazing game and your work is so very epic!!! You are an amazing game creator!! Thanks!

meschiari

So, 3 years later. Is there any possibility that we can get the difficulty level change during the game? Pleaseeee :D Tks! I love The game anyway! Good job!

p4ran0id

Staff member
meschiari":3km1yjx8 said:
So, 3 years later. Is there any possibility that we can get the difficulty level change during the game? Pleaseeee :D Tks! I love The game anyway! Good job!

Don't necro old posts!You can post that idea at feedback forum again. This thread I'll lock now.

Status
Not open for further replies.