Maze of Lamth fl 2

Skamay

Emeralds are also dropped by Earth Elementals. There are 3 in Abandoned Tower in far west of crimson hills south of the river. In subsequent visits seems only 1 earth elemental. Earth elementals also in Wyverntail Complex in north west of Wyvertail Valley and Wyverns have Emeralds too. Ah, also Devourers and Carrion Crawlers in Askatir Mine and Imperial Fortress in Steel Coast drop them too. Just watch out for nasty Paralysis stuns you for many seconds. Need spirit protection. Still took many trips to get 30 Emeralds. I thought it was 20 amd went to get my ring and was told I was way off. Have it now but am using different ring instead. Was right choice though. Make sure you think carefully about which ring. 1 gives a trait bonus to 2 traits but the other has stun immunity! Only bloodied scarf does that and only for rogue. Hope this helps.

Skamay

11redsky11":iy7gl55u said:
Thank's guys I made it to the minotor king and got the orb's, but were am I meant to get 30 emeralds for the ring and another 10 for the info?
Emeralds are also dropped by Earth Elementals. There are 3 in Abandoned Tower in far west of crimson hills south of the river. In subsequent visits seems only 1 earth elemental. Earth elementals also in Wyverntail Complex in north west of Wyvertail Valley and Wyverns have Emeralds too. Ah, also Devourers and Carrion Crawlers in Askatir Mine and Imperial Fortress in Steel Coast drop them too. Just watch out for nasty Paralysis stuns you for many seconds. Need spirit protection. Still took many trips to get 30 Emeralds. I thought it was 20 amd went to get my ring and was told I was way off. Have it now but am using different ring instead. Was right choice though. Make sure you think carefully about which ring. 1 gives a trait bonus to 2 traits but the other has stun immunity! Only bloodied scarf does that and only for rogue. Hope this helps.