Maze of Lamth fl 2

11redsky11

Hi what's the recommended lvl for Maze of Lamth floor 2, I ventured into it and met a lvl 19 poison dragon that wiped me out (any idea what it's weak to).

I'm a lvl 17 cleric using the war priest build.

Grim Reaper

it ain't really same... one in that dungeon has toxic aura, while rumor boss does not have one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,829

VDX_360

Staff member
I'm not sure the poison dragon has any weaknesses--- I -think- it has less resistance to fire and other elements like the green dragon but has some resistance.

Easy way to check is to see which element type has damage added to it in the combat log.

11redsky11

Thank's guys I made it to the minotor king and got the orb's, but were am I meant to get 30 emeralds for the ring and another 10 for the info?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
11redsky11":2b0kmcjq said:
Hi what's the recommended lvl for Maze of Lamth floor 2, I ventured into it and met a lvl 19 poison dragon that wiped me out (any idea what it's weak to).
The weak spot of the Zombie Dragon is Fire and he at least has no Spirit resistance. So with Arbenos Might + Crusader and some decent Poison resistance he shouldn't be much of a problem for a cleric.

Asherun Storba

Translator
11redsky11":1iz1h7s8 said:
Thank's guys I made it to the minotor king and got the orb's, but were am I meant to get 30 emeralds for the ring and another 10 for the info?
Wyverns (in Wyvern Mountains and Southern Dragon Mountains) drop emeralds and there are boxes in Ashen Wastes and u can find emeralds in them as well. A couple of runs through the areas and you'll have more emeralds than neccessary.

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
11redsky11":gqbo9xz7 said:

first of all you need 30 LARGE emeralds so a couple runs in the Wyvern mountains isn't going to do it. I averaged 2-4 drops per run. The info option that's costs 10 gives you XP but isn't anything that progresses the story. She will say the same thing every time.