How to kill Big Bug?

RagingAngelo

If you're a warrior, its best to have full advanced skilled S&S build warrior (1 hand build) especially the Infantry training to lessen paralysis and stun immunity and body development). And ballance your str and endurance and agi. Having 10 str is a lot of waste technically because u can add the 7,8,9,10 points to end and agi for your defense. And also use clarity pot. And for your potion in fighting the bug use the lesser potion of.. I forgot the name but the potion which heals half of your hp in case your hp gets less than 30% because if you have 800-900hp it should heal more than 300hp if you have low hp. And also spam the new pot which heals 160 if you still have high hp percentage. Also when confronting the big bug (final boss) I recommend to go tank it before it hits the 2 who will help you because by their help you can kill it before it gets overpowered. The first sentence of this reply is just me opinion though :lol: . Heres my warrior advance skill build and some of my equips. The rest is up to you!! And always remember my signature fellow adventurers!

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
Taurossilva":2vt7u3mz said:
I'm a level 23 warrior and I haven't been able to survive past the first two rooms!

Here's what I'm doing with my Warrior and it works for me:

1. Gear yourself with the max lightening armor you can find and buy A LOT of lightening protection potions and use when fighting the wizards. Use defense potions when fighting the spiders.
2. Time your kills so that you can dodge the explosions.
3. Keep a couple large batteries in your inventory so you can use the med panels to heal.
4. Farm for one of the emp weapons (they drop randomly in the blue crates). This goes for the armor as well.
5. Try to hoard the medipacks and balance their use with your regen ability.

After I read a post (I can't remember who posted it but I did thank them :D ) I respecced my Warrior with the flurry skill and it made a HUGE difference in how quickly I could kill a mob.

I was feeling like you when I first went in there but I listened to what David and other veterans of the game had to say and I started really looking at how I specced out my traits and skills and took the time to analyze the mob's attack patterns. Now I go to the ark to farm XP and can live in there longer than my XP boost scroll lasts.

You can do it!

Taurossilva

hueydvr38":3g144mdj said:
Taurossilva":3g144mdj said:
I'm a level 23 warrior and I haven't been able to survive past the first two rooms!

Here's what I'm doing with my Warrior and it works for me:

1. Gear yourself with the max lightening armor you can find and buy A LOT of lightening protection potions and use when fighting the wizards. Use defense potions when fighting the spiders.
2. Time your kills so that you can dodge the explosions.
3. Keep a couple large batteries in your inventory so you can use the med panels to heal.
4. Farm for one of the emp weapons (they drop randomly in the blue crates). This goes for the armor as well.
5. Try to hoard the medipacks and balance their use with your regen ability.

After I read a post (I can't remember who posted it but I did thank them :D ) I respecced my Warrior with the flurry skill and it made a HUGE difference in how quickly I could kill a mob.

I was feeling like you when I first went in there but I listened to what David and other veterans of the game had to say and I started really looking at how I specced out my traits and skills and took the time to analyze the mob's attack patterns. Now I go to the ark to farm XP and can live in there longer than my XP boost scroll lasts.

You can do it!

What regen ability?
What med panels?

Gwaihir

I think it's safe to assume regens means standard recovery.
Regarding med panels you will realise when enter the ark and explore first floor.

Taurossilva

Gwaihir":3kdztcui said:
I think it's safe to assume regens means standard recovery.
Regarding med panels you will realise when enter the ark and explore first floor.
Ok. I'll have a look around. I probably haven't encountered it yet or i don't have the proper card or something.

Gwaihir

Yeah, both of them are behind barriers.

They offer healing or full rest in exchange for batteries.

The east panel can be accessed with just two cards available on the main level.

When entering ark in the chamber with a first spider go east, unlock barrier on the north side of this pretty huge space with wizard and three spiders. Behind a barrier first door on the right. Stay aware, two spiders are passing this area in front of the last doors.