How to kill Big Bug?

Rogosh

How to kill big bug? Im warriors 20 lvl strenght 10, 450 hp ,i have 62% protect to paralize. I have electric axe from Mino King, i hit damage 40-60.

Big bug hits me 3 times and kill me. And paralize my warrior everytime. Big bug grow up level (lvl 28,29,30...)

Please help, I give "thanks"

Slitherakai

You can get potions of clarity in new anthur that should help with paralysis, I believe they require tesur flowers.

Rogosh

I have potions to clearity now. Im weak for kill this bug? Hits me 3 times and kill my warrior. What a level I need to kill bug. My hp 450 to small? Maybe i have bad weapon?

Gasparius

Feel your pain man. I have a level 23 Rogue...Have Amarisa and the forsaken lady helping me....dodging skill, banishing weapons, all the potions i could ever drink and 5+ hits Im dead. Im on hard setting but i still think is crap for the way over the top difficulty. I mean its an rpg game app for the masses, not for the very intense gaming few to finish.

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
My lv 19 Warrior was not succesful in this task either. At the time i didnt know about banishing effect but i dont know if it would change anything.
So i did peaceful ending, you dont need fighting the creature

Now im lv21, have better armor, Pneumatic Hammer, Force Belt and more 2 tholassion tomes...

Sounkeng

Taurossilva":29onorny said:
I'm a level 23 warrior and I haven't been able to survive past the first two rooms!

Feel your pain. Without Gris to deal damage my summon cleric just gets stomped. I suppose if I just keep doing those first 2 rooms eventually I will get enough gear to progress further.