Nivarian Town Hall Quests

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
I'm trying to increase my rep in Nivarian but no town hall quests are available in Rhoneis, Fogus, or Nivarian. My log shows I've completed 28 quests (plus 3 repeats). I've cycled through a couple in-game days to see if they appear but none have. Have I done all the quests for this area and none are left to randomly spawn?

VDX_360

Staff member
That seems odd... Have you tried running a Town Hall Quest somewhere else?

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
VDX_360":2yaa5e52 said:
That seems odd... Have you tried running a Town Hall Quest somewhere else?

Yes, there seems to be plenty in New Garand but I'm already at Great Hero status there.

VDX_360

Staff member
Try Freetown (the quests that don't cause loss of reputation). Sometimes running a Town Hall Quest in another kingdom will reset the other towns.

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
VDX_360":2mvtolk5 said:
Try Freetown (the quests that don't cause loss of reputation). Sometimes running a Town Hall Quest in another kingdom will reset the other towns.

Okay. I'll try a couple somewhere else and see if the others pop up.

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
Update: Only town outside of Varsilian kingdom that had a quest available was Sydarun. Went on and did a quest in New Anthur. Slept for 24 hours and went back to Nivarian. Still no quests available.

VDX_360

Staff member
Curious... I'm not familiar with the exact equation to generate Town Hall Quests. Every once in awhile, I get in a jam where there's no quest I want to complete (adverse reputation issues) but it tends to clear up in the background.

Might need David to chime in here....

Grim Rapper

The Nivarian Town Square for now IS limited, considering it's the latest update about the actual "Exiled Kingdom", so you can't take as many Nivaria's Town Square quest as like other Kingdom's Town Square (such as Varsillia and Mercia).

Also if you take a quest in the Branched town, you get +1 rep for the branched town and +1 rep for the Nivarian. Where if you take the quest at the Capital town, you get +2 rep for Nivarian, so you may need a re-consideration on where you should take the quest

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
Grim Rapper":1eztctht said:
The Nivarian Town Square for now IS limited, considering it's the latest update about the actual "Exiled Kingdom", so you can't take as many Nivaria's Town Square quest as like other Kingdom's Town Square (such as Varsillia and Mercia).

Also if you take a quest in the Branched town, you get +1 rep for the branched town and +1 rep for the Nivarian. Where if you take the quest at the Capital town, you get +2 rep for Nivarian, so you may need a re-consideration on where you should take the quest

Like I said, none of the towns in Ilmara have available quests.

David, could you shed some light on this please?

Grim Rapper

You never get ANY of the Nivarian Town Quest?

...now that's a problem

(How much is your Nivarian Reputation currently?)