Advice to my warrior

Kramer

Hello guys, how are you?

Currently I am level 13, warrior, and I can't finish some quests to continue my game, like Web of Terror
I can't kill that Scarred Vagabond.
I tried to do a quest in the mountains south of Freetown, but there are a lot of Outlaws, couldn't handle it.
What you guys think I could do to improve my character? In which traits should I add more points?

Here is the build

tFmrmn5.jpg

82lWsMH.jpg

x0ZJXvw.jpg

1uRMh1i.jpg

RXpgfV2.jpg

g3guW6o.jpg

VDX_360

Staff member
There are no "hands down best of the best" builds because play style and player choice has a large impact. That being said, here are a few suggestions:

1) Companion: Get rid of Adaon and sign Grissenda up. Build her up with a 1-H weapon or Light weapon so she can use a shield. Give her Cleave II (and maybe shield expert) She'll take a beating in tougher fights, taking some pressure off you.

2) Get the +2 STR belt. Might take a bit to save up for it, but it will give a good bonus to your 2-H weapon damage and later some better HP if you get Body Development.

3) Level up a bit. Spam the dungeons you can, hunt some rumor bosses. You'll get some XP, some equipment drops, and sooner you'll be a beast in the field.

4) Get Charge (either Level 1, or Level 2): Not only does charge do extra damage (great way to start or end a fight, it can help you escape mobs, get closer to archers that like to stun you, help you out run enemies when retreating, it also lets you charge over traps without taking damage. Pretty useful skill.

Just a note: Are you using potions with your Companion? Letting your Companion drink health and attack potions can really help them stay around in a tough fight, taking pressure off you.

VDX_360

Staff member
Have you explored other parts of the map? Bluerock castle area (south of Freetown) is one of the more deadly areas. Try exploring other parts of the world....

Atomos

That guy you mentioned is really tough. You might consider getting better equipment. Here are some things that may suit you:
Greataxe of falling stars (merchant in Freetown)
Legion armor(helm and breasplate from Freetown, the rest from centurion deserters[Freetown townhall quests])
Girdle of the warrior (merchant in Freetown warriors guild) already mentioned above
Potions of giant strength (warriors guild)
Potions of heroism(Nivarian quest)

You should also get more advanced skills from teachers in warriors guilds.

Check out Wiki for more tips ;)

Kramer

Thanks guys

I'm doing some Townhall quests and looking for some rumor bosses.
And now I'm hunting with Grissenda, she has Shield expert maximized, Resilience II and now Cleave 2

My warrior has Charge III already

I'll make sure to improve my equipments. There is a lot of quests to do, but I'm too weak right now

I can't find the npc from Honor Among Thieves quest in Freetown. Any sugestion?
And how I use potions in my companions?

Thank you very much

Sounkeng

Kramer":fzk6dzbi said:
I can't find the npc from Honor Among Thieves quest in Freetown. Any sugestions

He is right outside the guild hall with 2 other guys.

Really easy to find, they are standing next to the well.

Atomos

Kramer":2a3iecu2 said:
And how I use potions in my companions?
Go to inventory, then to your companion screen, then use what you need ;)

Edit: btw if you need companion for tanking, and long dungeon crawling you might consider having Hirge with shield, and heal wounds with you. Adaon is pretty good damage dealer with stab, sneak attack, and dagger+dirk setup. Grissenda is... well you already have a warrior, you know what she can do, but is she really good for your group balance? It's your decision ;)

VDX_360

Staff member
Sounkeng":2kw6fgz3 said:
He is right outside the guild hall with 2 other guys.Really easy to find, they are standing next to the well.
The guys you need to fight/bribe/talk to are by the well, the guy that gives you the quest is inside the guild hall, if and only if, you let him live from Killing the Messenger quest.

VDX_360

Staff member
Atomos":3tlahi0m said:
consider having Hirge with shield, and heal wounds with you.
One of the advantages of having Hirge is your Warrior is finally have a use for all those mana potions you find.