throghky ticked about end Game

Kody101

ok I have had enough of this!!! no matter what I do or try I cant kill this dam beast and it keeps getting stronger n stronget even with all the dialog I still cant do it i am very very angry right now and am not enjoying thd game the end boss shouldnt be this dam hard!!! ive had enough and am quitting untill something is done....

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
Kody101":1snzadfy said:
ok I have had enough of this!!! no matter what I do or try I cant kill this dam beast and it keeps getting stronger n stronget even with all the dialog I still cant do it i am very very angry right now and am not enjoying thd game the end boss shouldnt be this dam hard!!! ive had enough and am quitting untill something is done....

Here's something that might help: I noticed when I was fighting it that I couldn't kill it unless Valaran helped. I also noticed that depending on where I was standing, sometimes he just stood there. Try kiting the boss towards Valaran so it is in his aggro range to engage him in the fight. After that, I didn't have too much trouble killing it.

Kody101

hueydvr38":2godxt3d said:
Kody101":2godxt3d said:

Here's something that might help: I noticed when I was fighting it that I couldn't kill it unless Valaran helped. I also noticed that depending on where I was standing, sometimes he just stood there. Try kiting the boss towards Valaran so it is in his aggro range to engage him in the fight. After that, I didn't have too much trouble killing it.
belive me i have both people and me fighting that thing ive seen it go as high as lvl 40!
and ive tried so many times

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
First things first: I don't know if you've read other posts but you'll need an intellect and personality rating of five if you want the peaceful ending (this can be done with gear buffs so you'll need a "raw" rating of 4 in each of those traits). Are you specced thusly?

Next, what class and level are you?

Kody101

hueydvr38":37w5vwlr said:
First things first: I don't know if you've read other posts but you'll need an intellect and personality rating of five if you want the peaceful ending (this can be done with gear buffs so you'll need a "raw" rating of 4 in each of those traits). Are you specced thusly?

Next, what class and level are you?
was a lvl 21 rouge but i found an item i missed and managed to get 100% peaceful ending