Missing orb of galade

Jack swanson

I have found only one orb of galade in the south easten secret room. The hints for this quest suggest that the other orb is located in a chest that is not in a secret location. I have repeatedly scoured the entire lvl 2 labrynth and no orb. I believe this has to be a bug. Can someone inform me where i need to look to find the orbs and allow me to determine if i got a bugged update?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
From what you say, I assume you already got the second orb from the Demonic Spider. The first orb is dropped by the Minotaur Renegade in the north-eastern room. If you already defeated him and forgot to loot his body, then the orb is probably gone for good.

Jack swanson

I killed the spider. I have returned that orb. Where is the other one. I scoured the entire complex atleast 10 times and opened every secret door and chest. I killed everyone aside from the npcs. Where is this other orb?

Jack swanson

Ok i read your spoiler about the renegade. Thank you loreseeker. There is no way to have someone send me a new update for the orb to reapear? Wishful thinking i guess. Tchuss!