New area

Dave

So how do you get to new area south of Friguld? Been out of action for a while......

JarrenDrahn

You need to have the quest Ark of Lothasan active first. If you already do, then perhaps talk to some of the locals around Friguld? ;)

Hope that helps.

rafles

Hello,
I have a problem too.
I've done all the quests and I've "Ark of Lothasan" active.
I spoken with all NPC's in the game, also in Friguld.
Only captain Dorse mentions Ashen Cape but nobody wants to take me there.
(maybe I robbed bank and I've -100 reputation in Friguld? :) )
I've also 5 INT/6 PER/5 AWA.
version game: v1.0.1030

rafles

Yes I've completed that too. I learned location od the Forsaken.
My only active quest is: where is Amarisa, Ark of the Lothasan and the lost kingdom (from minotaur maze lvl2)

Sounkeng

What does your journal say?

There is a 2 night sleep in an inn delay between completing the shards of fate and talking to grandpa ghost to find out where the arc is located.

After he tells you you should be able to convince captain Does into ferrying you to the new areas

rafles

In ark od lothasan quest is that grandpa ghost will be doing research in the library to find exact location. I slept 6 times x12 hours (3 days) and he didn't show anywhere in tower (theee is only trix) or any library (new garand., Freetown, nivaran)

Grim Reaper

rafles":225mi38u said:
Hello,
I have a problem too.
I've done all the quests and I've "Ark of Lothasan" active.
I spoken with all NPC's in the game, also in Friguld.
Only captain Dorse mentions Ashen Cape but nobody wants to take me there.
(maybe I robbed bank and I've -100 reputation in Friguld? :) )
I've also 5 INT/6 PER/5 AWA.
version game: v1.0.1030

ask him to take ya to ashen cape... he surely has that option there... just try all options.

Sounkeng

rafles":29myjn8n said:
In ark od lothasan quest is that grandpa ghost will be doing research in the library to find exact location. I slept 6 times x12 hours (3 days) and he didn't show anywhere in tower (theee is only trix) or any library (new garand., Freetown, nivaran)

Where are you sleeping? If you are sleeping in the tower it wont work, you need to go sleep in an inn a couple times until you receive a message calling you to return back to the tower.

Gwaihir

And maybe worth to mention, until grampa will do this - calls you back after his research is complete, Dorse will not have proper dialog option to take you where you want to go.