Discussion about history of the three/tol: may contain spoilers

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
More storyline regarding our characters fate is possible... i mean, i once heard tales about 4 adventures who awakened dormant powers and ascended... ;)

Sounkeng

Re: New Towns Related to Story?

A Shady Traveler":9tqrl4he said:
More storyline regarding our characters fate is possible... i mean, i once heard tales about 4 adventures who awakened dormant powers and ascended... ;)

My reading of that was that none of them chose ascension... (I may be reading too much into it but it stuck me as being the 3 and Tol... where after they obtained their godly powers the 3 ended up turning against Tol, or at least their followers turned against his... 2 of the 3 went mad and Tol was put into some kind of slumber) But I am eager to actually learn more of the details... perhaps when we finally get to meet Thelume.

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker

I remember that Tol, after explaining he was once an adventurer like us before, mentioned something like "maybe it happens to you" or something like that. To me it Looks like a possible plot David was planning at the time...

VonVerschwitz

Well the three other than Tol was "The Three"...and they were all mortals at once right? I think only Tol has had influence on the world for several centuries was it? The others sort of faded into obscurity...but I would like to know more about the fates of the kingdoms now that they are rid of the Forsaken. I wanted to see Mercia burn! Lol long live Varselia!

VonVerschwitz

But yes as much as the game pointed to the main heroes heritage being almost divine and him being THE adventurer I also assumed he would be given the option of ascension at the end...but he wasnt...oh well. The game ended much much too quickly IMO...it really had potential to be a very long running storyline. I was hoping after the main quest that maybe a new threat would emerge thus firing up a brand new main quest...hint hint David ;) I mean we still have remnants of the Muudari running amok right?

Grim Rapper

Remember when you arrived in th the last screen of the game, you can escape early with an option correlating with "The Three" will save us or something?

I have an idea (if David is willingly want to add it) if you finished all the lingering problem that is currently happened in Illmara (Doubt to the three, Unaccessable to the Palace, Nivaria's Dissapearance, Arbenos Long Meditation, Tol's correlation with "The Three", ect) you'll be given an certain object (like a mark or a totem) to then you'll later place it in the Ark for The Three then aid you for facing "The Terror"

As for Thuram (where I think most of the Forsaken member will be), you can use the method of verbal war to gain trust against the member of the Forsaken (and bonus of the Thuramian Magocracy member ;) ) to then aid you in the last comfrontation against the Magistrate (still need the twist of the Orb of Shadow though)

That way, you can go full synergy between Thuram, Ilmara and Varsillia at the same time to help you against the Magistrate's Group of the Forsaken member and defeating "The Horror" (and crush the Mercian Kingdom along the way >:) )

P.S: it's all my opinion btw, you don't need to expand it as far as I perceived it is

Denzera

Loreseeker

Whoa, spoilers. I thought this was about the new towns that might be included...