Ark peaceful ending

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Can you please just answer the people that are trying to help you instead of saying the same thing over and over again?
- Do you have the datapad with info about the horrors?
- Do you know about your true origins?
- Is Valaran still alive?
Without knowing these points we can't help you find out what you are missing.

Also it's impossible that the Pendant is random. It's a reward from completing the discussion peacefully and you'll always receive it if you manage to do that.
What you are saying about 'returning for batteries' doesn't make any sense either? If you got the Pendant then the only thing you needed to do was to put in the box and complete the game? Why would you need batteries at that point?
And going downstairs would just mean that the horrors will invade the world?

Ludoc

Hmmm... don't remember that part.
Post automatically merged:    

Im guessing I screwed up someplace and can't finish the quest. The horror is unbeatable. Question. Once you finish this quest is the game over for this character or can you keep playing him to finish other quests and stuff?

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
The Horror is very beatable. Thousands and thousands of players have beaten it.

It's the final boss, so expect a challenge.
Adamantine weapons are the best against the horror as it's an outsider.

Ludoc

Just out of curiosity what happens after that? Game over for that character or can you continue to farm quests and stuff?

VDX_360

Staff member
The Evil ending ends the game. The kingdoms are destroyed. The Good / Peaceful Ending allow the game to continue. In fact, the Sewer of Horrors was originally added as an end-game marathon dungeon to be taken on after the Arc .

Ludoc

Oh well I give up. Just found out after searching the forums I didn't have high enough INT when talking to the ghost. I can only get a score of 8 max. Maybe I just suck really bad but I cannot beat the horror. Level 25 Warrior. I've tried everything. Read all the tips and hints. All the forum posts. Guessing this is my end game. Don't have a saved point far enough back to not kill Valarian. Must have screwed up against the Undermother. Sucks. Thanks to those who offered advice.

VDX_360

Staff member
Oh man, that sucks. Take a break, and come at this with a new perspective.

Do you have all the end game equipment? (Including, the Adamantine sword?)
Do you have all the pertinent potions (healing, spirit protection, strength, defense etc)
Are you entering the fight with your Sister?

If you're missing any end game equipment, get it.

You can clear the last area, than go get your Sister so she doesn't have to fight anyone (keeps her alive and at full health). Than right before entering the Final Conversation, use all your buff item, including a summons if you have it. That gives you a little edge at the start of the fight.