Ark peaceful ending

Atomos

1. Ask the green man about everything, then check the computer library for further info
2. Find all secrets in the last area, you'll need 5 points of awareness to use something that you'll find there. If you are ready head to the med point
3. You know about the true nature of the main character, right?
4. Have you killed Valeran, or talked decently when you met him?
5. If you want to settle things peacefully, then don't be hostile during conversation ;)
Did I get everything right? :cool:

VDX_360

Staff member
paintersplan":3tfvuca8 said:
I don't know if I remember the info on the horrors or not.
That might be the in-game piece you're missing. Might be? It can be frustrating trying to sort out the kink in the system, so endure with us.

paintersplan

The pendant appears to be random. I finally got it once, with no fight. I went downstairs to get more batteries, for a trait point, and got killed. Stupid me. I have gone back 7 times now to the Magister, and answered the same, and he did not go peacefully. He brought the horror. So, I have seen a rare drop rate on the pendant.

Taurossilva

paintersplan":25si0i2f said:
The pendant appears to be random. I finally got it once, with no fight. I went downstairs to get more batteries, for a trait point, and got killed. Stupid me. I have gone back 7 times now to the Magister, and answered the same, and he did not go peacefully. He brought the horror. So, I have seen a rare drop rate on the pendant.
Did you use the tool to open the panel to get a clue you can use to convince them not to fight?

ultima_spock

Translator
again, same topic, where do you find the data pad? i have read that you obtain it from the oracle. i did get a bunch of exp, then i have the choice to ask about robots, but nowhere there is an option to get the data pad.
i have 8 in intellect, 5 in per, 2 in awa...
is there a problem?

Owns

Loreseeker
Please read the detailed walkthrough, it is pretty clear on how to achieve the peaceful ending: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... f_Lothasan
If you are unable to satisfy any of the debate options that provide +2 or +3 points, then you will not get the peaceful ending and will have to fight. You are allowed to lack a single +1 option (for example if Sir Valeran is dead) and can still achieve the peaceful ending
ultima_spock":131yp9ck said:
again, same topic, where do you find the data pad? i have read that you obtain it from the oracle. i did get a bunch of exp, then i have the choice to ask about robots, but nowhere there is an option to get the data pad.
i have 8 in intellect, 5 in per, 2 in awa...
is there a problem?
Detailed description might need a clarification at step 11:
Info on the dimensional parasites can only be accessed AFTER you speak to the oracle. If you power up the computer before speaking to the oracle you won't know that they're called "dimensional parasites" and won't know to search for that (you'd only know the local name, "Horrors"). In that case you'll have to access the computer again AFTER speaking to the oracle to get the Datapad.

Owns

Loreseeker
paintersplan":1as8ydb2 said:
From my experience, you will always get the pendant if you achieve the peaceful ending. If I'm remembering correctly, it's even part of the dialogue so it wouldn't make sense otherwise. I don't think you can get it without the peaceful ending, but I might be wrong. Don't know if there's a drop chance with the fight.