Arc of Lothasan question.

Zanza

At the beginning of the quest Tremadan's ghost says he will be doing research in the library and will call me when he finds info; how long do we wait until he finishes? I tried sleeping two days inside the tower but nothing changed.

Zanza

Yep. I decided to kill two rumor bosses and finish the giant mamba quest (took like 8 runs to finally get the fang lol) to kill time, then afterwards rested a little. It took about 5 days before the ghost finished his research.

jamesearlthis

Hi exiled kingdoms i think i need your help. I can't find the control module so that i can get through the command bridge. When i was doing the ark quest i got low intellect, awareness, and personality, only 1 each i guess. I looked all around places and chest on the ark but i cannot find the control module. Anyone pls help

Kuratha

Staff member
jamesearlthis":2d1a616b said:
Hi exiled kingdoms i think i need your help. I can't find the control module so that i can get through the command bridge. When i was doing the ark quest i got low intellect, awareness, and personality, only 1 each i guess. I looked all around places and chest on the ark but i cannot find the control module. Anyone pls help
You might want to put this as its on post

Zanza":2d1a616b said:
I tried sleeping two days inside the tower but nothing changed.
I'm fairly certain its 3 days time spent outside of the tower, to reset the instance.