What are some moments you had in game that really made you feel like a badass?

Zanza

Just now I tanked both dragons in Bappasalar Cave (White Dragon and Elder Dragon) at the same time with 3% battery left on my tablet using my lvl 19 1h Warrior + Hirge, and only needed three elixirs of Galade and 1 heroism potion. I brought the elder dragon to 50% hp before the white dragon noticed and started attacking me alongside him. Afterwards I quickly grabbed the loot, used scroll of recall and left.

It astonished me because I fully expected to die (my hp was 7 at the end of the fight), but it helped that I had over 120 fire resistance on me (but 0 ice resistance). Share similar moments where you couldn't believe you survived in a certain situation.

JarrenDrahn

I have plenty of stories of how an enemy I needed to hit one more time killed me with a max damage critical hit. Do those count? Or the times I've been paralyzed to death. Oo, what about the times I tried to click a potion and it wouldn't register or my heal spell got interrupted 5 times in a row and I died. Good times.

Zanza

I think that would belong in a thread titled "What are some moments you had in game that made you feel sad?" rather than this one. I had a few moments similar to the ones you had myself, mainly back when I used Adaon as a partner.

RagingAngelo

Hmmmm I can only think from that time I'm creating my Rouge Archer that at lvl 6 or 7 I think.. I managed to get the vulcan bow at the deep cauldron for there were 2 or 3 Fire Drakes attacking my very low level rouge while using town scroll :D :D :D I used a lot of invisible pots thoo and small hp pots ass well ;)

VAMPIRATE

I attacked Faazvolfrul when I was a lvl 11 rogue with Adaon. Granted the dragon is 6 lvls higher than me so I mostly relied on my skill perks and pots of greater health. Adaon was a good sport, I used him as bait and fed him potions continuously till he died from being hit faster than I could restore his health. After the beast downed my comrade he came for me and quickly drained my hp as I struggled to stay alive by drinking a potion every 3 seconds. It was a cat and mouse game, but I persisted and if it wasn't for Rapid Fire III and Precision Shot III I wouldn't have been able to hold him at bay, a bit of luck was at play there as well. I guess the game wouldn't allow me to wield Wyrvenslayer and let it fail it's namesake. That'd be false advertisement.. :p

Kuratha

Staff member
Lol, when I decided to start taking out the rumor bosses with my lv 9 rogue.
Rules: can only use items you find.
Consequences: I died a whole lot but managed to get a lot of black shards before by the time hit lv 10.

AmishPancake

Fighting the greater demon a few weeks ago, using Hirge as my companion. After she fell the greater demon targeted my rogue, Running around in circles with no health potions I was less than 5 HP when the greater demon missed his final attack, he had 30% HP left, I miraculously stumbled behind him hitting a critical assassinate that did 250+ damage incapacitating the boss and my rogue standing proudly, collecting the loot with his head high above the shoulders. The taste of victory

Denzera

Loreseeker
I think I can top all of these. On my second attempt against Unweakened Undermother, my Lv 22 Rogue had worn her down by alternating pumping her full of jester arrows while Hirge took abuse, and letting Hirge heal by running like crazy and kiting her. I had her down to the nubs on health, when out of nowhere Her Arachness got me with a paralyze, got it renewed, and was going to take me out on her next bite, when... Hirge struck the final blow, killing her, as I stood there for another 5 seconds, paralyzed, wondering why I wasn't dead yet.

Forget I said anything about your over-zealousness, m'lady...