Working on making videos of all the quests in this game.

Kuratha

Staff member
Saradina":mzthq41q said:
I hope I can finish it all before my trip to Japan (November 14th)
Really missing Japan. Lived there half my life, so you need some good places to go...

AhDeh

Please give me advice on where to go and what to see :)
Been to Tokyo twice in my life, will mostly stay there (for a month) but will spend a few nights in Osaka as well.

AhDeh

Soon almost all quests are done except the end game stuffs, I have a question though. I'm gonna split all the black shard stuffs into one video each, but the problem is the Rumor Bosses... Anyone got any idea how to make a guide out of those since they can appear almost anywhere..

phaolo

Loreseeker
Saradina":19fnz4uh said:
I'm gonna split all the black shard stuffs into one video each, but the problem is the Rumor Bosses... Anyone got any idea how to make a guide out of those since they can appear almost anywhere..
Maybe trim down the full process by removing all the traveling.
For example:
  1. get the rumor at the inn.
  2. get various hints.
  3. check the full rumor quest.
  4. fade to black to the location (or the area nearby, if it's new).
  5. record the fight.
  6. check the shard in the inventory.
  7. end video.

AhDeh

Sorry couldn't finish all the quests in time, going to Japan tomorrow and will have a hard time recording there. But there's 92 videos which is 71 quests already and missing 7 quests according to the wiki (http://exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Quests)

But I hope I helped someone atleast, will upload the rest of the missing quests in the middle of December.
If you are new to the game then I uploaded the playlist on the order I completed the quests.

Quests missing:

SPOILERS:

The Cursed Abbey, The Lost Kingdom, The Mathrisian Codex, The Primal Forge, Thick Skin(Don't know why I haven't done this yet...), Parts of The Shards of Fate and Where is Amarisa)

AhDeh

Sorry I am back home and I am now continuing on the walkthroughs. I am now on Rumor Bosses farming, so not much left. Thanks everyone who has been watching/following the guide and is commenting here and on my youtube videos. It makes it much more fun to do this.

And thank you again for this game, made the flight much more bearable, leveling up a new character on my GPD Win (via emulator)

AhDeh

phaolo":2tdyd82u said:
Saradina":2tdyd82u said:
I'm gonna split all the black shard stuffs into one video each, but the problem is the Rumor Bosses... Anyone got any idea how to make a guide out of those since they can appear almost anywhere..
Maybe trim down the full process by removing all the traveling.
For example:
  1. get the rumor at the inn.
  2. get various hints.
  3. check the full rumor quest.
  4. fade to black to the location (or the area nearby, if it's new).
  5. record the fight.
  6. check the shard in the inventory.
  7. end video.

Thanks that's what I did!
All the Shards are now collected, and all the quests except the last quest is now done. I just have to convert them all into videos, I will probably have uploaded all the quests on Monday, or Tuesday.

Too bad I can't get all the ending because of a choice that I did, so I'm gonna have to replay it all to get one of the three endings... that will however take a while.

(BTW poor follower does not like Zealots :) )