Working on making videos of all the quests in this game.

AhDeh

I love this game so much, so far the best ever smartphone I've ever played. The game has a lot of depths and there's so much to do in this open world.

However sometime it's hard to know where to go, so I decided I wanted to help other people and that's why I decided to upload all the quests, so far I've done 30 quests but more are coming up daily.

Here's the playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcQYvhN ... z34Km9RREf

(The order of the playlist is the order I completed them in)

Thanks alot for making this game!

Denzera

Loreseeker
Whoa.

Good luck filming the Eye of Tol. :)

I think the most valuable videos would be of beating bosses that are often found to be hard. The hardest thing I did as a low lvl'r was probably beat the manticore whelp on the island... What a pain.

AhDeh

Yeah there is a few quests I am worrying about filming :)

Thanks for the idea of beating bosses, will film that aswell!

AhDeh

Wow thank you very much!

And once again thank you for creating this game.

phaolo

Loreseeker
Denzera":jmygl39p said:
Good luck filming the Eye of Tol. :)
Lol. Well, he could still join various parts, instead of just recording a single video like for other quests.

Denzera":jmygl39p said:
The hardest thing I did as a low lvl'r was probably beat the manticore whelp on the island... What a pain.
Luckly, I fougth that monster when I was stronger.
So far, at level 15-16, the strongest bosses for me have been the Manticore inside the Bloodpaw Cave (called Keena, no entry in the Wiki) and just now Decurion Sargos (but there's an easier alternative).

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
phaolo":1j8vshqg said:
So far, at level 15-16, the strongest bosses for me have been the Manticore inside the Bloodpaw Cave (called Keena, no entry in the Wiki) and just now Decurion Sargos (but there's an easier alternative).
I think Keena is just a rumor boss you stumbled upon accidentally, nothing which is there regularly. There is a rumor boss spawn point in the south-eastern corner of Bloodpaw cave. But I'm drifting off topic...

AhDeh

Thanks for all the kind words, so far I've uploaded 42 videos.

Yes a few quests, especially those I have to go back to the NPC I divide them up in different parts, I think that's for the best especially some quest chains are not doable on the same level.

AhDeh

Sorry been uploading a bit slower, but I try to atleast upload 3 quests per day (so far 51 quests uploaded) halfway there.

I hope I can finish it all before my trip to Japan (November 14th)