Princess of the sea - Karak problem?

BiggusDickus

hi everyone... i think i have a light problem with this quest.... Karak isnt spawning?
so i talked to princess, did flirty option and went into the fortress. first time in there, i happened to go to where the Karak is supposed to be just by chance but i dont remember getting any necklace or pendant or any sharkskin boots. and i certainly dont remember fighting the karak.
after wandering around every square inch of the complex, i finally went on the wiki and learned i m supposed to get those items from the non exostant karak creature?

so.... what now? as unlikely as it is... its still possible that i got the items and sold them without realizing? s the pendant sellable? also possible that i went in there before talking to princess and killed karak before hand and ot realizing it, sold the pendent?

edit: should be able to buy stuff back... just sayin'

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You probably spawned the dungeon before getting the quest, so he wasn't there . Sleep at the inn with the quest active in your journal, then go there again.

Kuratha

Staff member
BiggusDickus":11e9180w said:
so.... what now?
You might not have pulled the lever that extends the bridge to Kakrak. He's a large version of a Batrax Theurgist so you might not have realized the difference.

BiggusDickus

thanks for suggestions... i have been in there 3 times after sleeping at in and now that its gone into my long term memory, im almost certain i sold the pendant. I remember seeing something that looked like a frog. guess i cant complete the quest...
my ocd won't be happy. :eek:

great game btw... one of the best I've played on android as far as RPGs go.

think im gonna start over as cleric as shaman was my fav class in woW.... seems like the most survivable option. sure am gonna miss cleave though.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
BiggusDickus":f4ovjf8d said:
im almost certain i sold the pendant.
I think you can't sold quest items, so if you managed to sold it, it is a bug and should be corrected. So, it is more likely you didn't get pendant for princess.

AhDeh

Yep as far as I know you can only sell items for random quests (town hall quests).

Kuratha

Staff member
Although there is a small pop-up box that warns you that you've left an important quest item on the ground, its still a common issue to have left that item. I usually see such a post about 1/week and the answer is, "sorry that happened to ya, bro. Best thing to do is reload a save and hope you haven't gotten too far in the game since."
Best of luck for the rest of your questing~

BiggusDickus

Saradina":dwr72xcm said:
It's not a quest you need so don't worry about not completing it.

does it look familliar?
(Skip to 2min if it doesn't fast forward by itself)

yup, i sold it... sonce i didnt have the quest at the time, it wasnt a quest item, didnt get the journal update and when i sold it, there was no pop up... at least this answered my question wether i got it or not. thx

Kuratha

Staff member
BiggusDickus":3tw1768d said:
yup, i sold it... sonce i didnt have the quest at the time, it wasnt a quest item, didnt get the journal update and when i sold it, there was no pop up... at least this answered my question wether i got it or not. thx
o_O Although what you said does make sense, you shouldn't be able to fight Kakrak until you have the quest. I can't remember if the lever to Kakrak's 'lair' is usable until you have the quest. Definitely gonna look into this.