1.1?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOSTACH

Hello everyone :)

I just want to ask sth. I became a tester okay.
And all what I saw is just the mage I think it's
Pretty cool but is that what 1.1 all about? and
If it. does that mean in 1.2 Thurman will be added
And AMARISA?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Why not stop asking others and go to the very source of the most reliable information you can found anywhere in the whole universe: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13926

Yes, this thread has all answers to all your (and not just yours) questions about EK v1.1.

JarrenDrahn

Alan_SP":1sz1wxmv said:
Why not stop asking others and go to the very source of the most reliable information you can found anywhere in the whole universe: http://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=13926

Yes, this thread has all answers to all your (and not just yours) questions about EK v1.1.

I've noticed a lot of people ask questions without having tried to search the forum first. There are a lot of threads asking certain questions over and over unfortunately.

Kuratha

Staff member
JarrenDrahn":1yv4i8i4 said:
I've noticed a lot of people ask questions without having tried to search the forum first. There are a lot of threads asking certain questions over and over unfortunately.
Haha, true but luckily there are always people to help out. My guess is: too lazy to look-up in the forums (as you need to search from the main page), not a member of the forum (so not familiar with the content), or did a google search and posted here randomly.

Anyways, keep up the good work with quick response times~

Arthurii

Translator
Maybe we should break General forum into several subforums then, so that such faq threads won't hide other interesting threads where people discuss unique ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.