The Ark

Kaevek

So I've cleared all of the ashen cape. Killed all the dragons in the caves. Completed the codex quest and *I think* I can see the Ark. However I have no clue how to get into it. Any help would be greatly appreciate as I've wasted a few days just wandering around.

Zeekoslav

You get in to the ark through sunken citadel, and my suggestion would be to get quest lost kingdom in dungeon maze located north of jabal

Kaevek

I feel stupid. I read all of this and saw the map of the citadel and the 2nd exit. That's literally the last thing I checked. I've since managed to find my way to the Ark. And let me just say...It's time to start farming EoG and come back with some more lightning resist. Anyone have suggestions on what would be acceptable?

Zeekoslav

Well, you didn't gave us any information, put screenshot of your character and skills

Kaevek

Apologies. I've got a few more pieces of lightning resist but I'd be giving up quite a bit of life and armor so I'm not wearing them in this screen shot. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Level 20 resist.jpg
    Level 20 resist.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 959
  • level 20 skills.jpg
    level 20 skills.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 959

Zeekoslav

We are actually same level, for now I just keep farming stimpacks and other healing potions for last phase, and as I saw on wiki I need to change intelligence, awareness and personality to level 5 if I want to have "perfect ending"

Kaevek

Yeah I read that as well. Although I feel like I'm going to be severely gimping my character if I reduce my stat points so I can have 5 into those other stats. I know you can wear items to increase these stats and still get the help on the last boss but I'm just worried I won't be able to make it to that point if I raise 3 stats to 5. I guess I'll just have to find out. For now I'll just keep buying cheap potions and farming EoG's and stimpacks. What's your lightning resist look like?

Zeekoslav

I have little bit less resistance than you although I'm 2h and you are some sort of tank.

I will grind one or two more levels before doing ark to raise some of the missing traits.

20b1jx0.png

Kaevek

Your character seems like a beast. I think you're wearing better gear than I am. I haven't completed a lot of the quests at this point. What axe is that? I'd happily switch to a 2hander if I can get more dps. The reason I like this build is I don't have to do anything other than auto attack. No WW no charge or bash. Just hold 1 button and things die.