Where can i find this gear

Bans1x

Could anyone tell where i could find these items:Cloak of dark fate, black silk leggings, ring of the planeswalker

Noroth

Loreseeker
I've found the first 2 in chests inside the sunken temple, no clue about the third one. I'm going to make a wild guess about it droping from outsider bosses/minibosses, I hope someone can confirm.

deadcorpze

U can find the cloak and leggings in sunken citadel. I find it in chests very often and it is most probably available outside too in the ashen wastes and cape. The ring u can find in a room in the golden cove bank southeast corner if I remember correctly

Noroth

Loreseeker
If you still have it, can you post the stats on the ring? Thanks in advance! Also I'm not sure you're correct on it being there. I'm pretty certain that there was only a ring of isolation instead and I've robbed it when the mage update was up. Maybe you've got it somewhere else?

deadcorpze

I was sure I got it there. Or maybe from the 2 new ruby keys. Sorry man, I overwritten my saves

*ps: how do I make the pic small '____' )

Noroth

Loreseeker
Thanks for providing a picture! I may be wrong about it not being in the golden cove bank, sorry for undermining your statement.

Xen

Loreseeker
You can find that ring in Golden Cove Bank, one of the big chests there. I'm sure about it :)