Plane of fire

Delvingangel

In the underlevel where the red mages and fire elemental are, just before the portal. The two red dragons can drop the pots/scrolls but the drop rate isn't very high so it takes a while. Better than reloading though! Plus they drop other nice loot and at least 1k gold every kill so it's worthwhile.

Alkali

Atomos":1hoibwp8 said:
It's also worth mentioning, that once the underlevels dungeon respawns while exploring the plane of fire, going back to Brenos shelter is impossible. The bridge is gone.

If you're saying what I think you're saying, this isn't quite true. The bridge doesn't show after a reset, but you just have to trigger the statue again with the dialogue box. Don't need the gems either.

I'm going thru a phase now where I'm testing out the elemental plane of fire and after I bested the Fire Lord i was at 0 rests, so I went back to take a nap and reset everything.

I still have quite a bit in the way of supplies, but learning how to survive thru this Plane of Fire has been brutal.

Atomos

Alkali":38y282ee said:
If you're saying what I think you're saying, this isn't quite true. The bridge doesn't show after a reset, but you just have to trigger the statue again with the dialogue box. Don't need the gems either.
And how will you reach the statue, if the underlevels respawn while you're exploring the plane of fire?

Exolisher

I came unprepared. I spilled pots in SoH and Underlevels and didn't bring any resist. Still thinking how to survive with just evasion, sprint and 1 Omelette

Edit: I dont even need pots cant even survive long enough to drink the 2nd ... need some deeper thinking to do this now......... and i cant use recovery between the 3 sec since elementals r around :(

p4ran0id

Staff member
Exolisher":wmtrbppf said:
I came unprepared. I spilled pots in SoH and Underlevels and didn't bring any resist. Still thinking how to survive with just evasion, sprint and 1 Omelette

Edit: I dont even need pots cant even survive long enough to drink the 2nd ... need some deeper thinking to do this now......... and i cant use recovery between the 3 sec since elementals r around :(

Respect! You really trying to solve this.

I was in a similar situation and decided to reload.
Even without the save, I would create a new character instead of trying to solve that....

Good luck, hope you can make it :lol:

Edit: try to combine evasion and potions, drink, evade, drink. Also sprint, enemies, sprint, drink, evade, drink, sprint,.....

Exolisher

I gave up and redo it, and wow Getting 200 Resistance makes you Invulnerable to elements :shock:

I had 209 and I could practically sleep in lava. Tho couldnt do Greater Demon and Lord of Pit since i agro accidentally agro all Elementals; and all of them even Demons do Physical dmg :(

Bought 85 Greater pots and farmed Galade to find out i didn't even need them.... all it took me was a few Mana & HP pots and 1 Recovery; Animated Waste + Devourer were prolly the most annoying in this quest. (Kinda piss on how I wasted time and money for pots and they weren't that nnecessary)

Joe Simon

You know what they say, it's better to have potions and not need them than to need potions not have them!

p4ran0id

Staff member
Exolisher":13vm4oi5 said:
(Kinda piss on how I wasted time and money for pots and they weren't that nnecessary)

So just reload and do it again ;)

Alkali

Atomos":20ek8dm9 said:
Alkali":20ek8dm9 said:
And how will you reach the statue, if the underlevels respawn while you're exploring the plane of fire?

::cough:: turns out you weren't saying what I thought you were saying. You were talking about walking back... i get it now.

That Plane of Fire is frigging brutal. Brutal, I tell you.