Ark of Lothasan - Upper level

webnetita

Hi all, I need your help to understand how to complete the quest ark of lothasan. In particular I saved the game on the main floor, I "activated" the oracle, but going upstairs I'm annihilated by the "radioactive balls" (although it has the appropriate object to reduce the damage). How should I do? Do I have to try a slalom and improve my slalomist skills to avoid "radioactive balls" and the creatures I encounter? Do you use any special technique? Let me know ... I do not know how to do ...

Thank you in advance

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
webnetita":3cthuei7 said:
Hi all, I need your help to understand how to complete the quest ark of lothasan. In particular I saved the game on the main floor, I "activated" the oracle, but going upstairs I'm annihilated by the "radioactive balls" (although it has the appropriate object to reduce the damage). How should I do? Do I have to try a slalom and improve my slalomist skills to avoid "radioactive balls" and the creatures I encounter? Do you use any special technique? Let me know ... I do not know how to do ...

Thank you in advance

One thing... there was a bug with older versions not set to English language, anti-rad wasn't working. Make sure you have updated the game.

VDX_360

Staff member
To my knowledge all "Anti-Rad" attributes would the same so equipment which every helmet is better for you. Googled Helmet has some nifty stuff in addition to the anti-rad so I suggest using it.

The reactor level of the arc is the toughest part of the arc because you have both arc enemies and rad balls of death. It takes a bit to figure them out....

webnetita

Something is wrong... I've seen some youtube tutorials and the damage with the anti-rad cap is more or less 15... The damage I receive is, instead, more or less 40-55... I have the last version of the game and, in any case, I have put english language (it was italian).

Help!!!

VDX_360

Staff member
Are you comparing anti-rad damage from the ashen wastes to the anti-rad damage from the arc? I think the balls of joy in the reactor area do a little more damage?

Let's do some trouble shooting:
1) Version of the game? (version number on your start up screen).
2) Is the item with the anti-rad attribute equipped? (silly question, but it happens)
3) If you have the most current version of the game (1.0.1061) and the item is equipped , and the anti-rad is not working as well as it should, than.... maybe it's the language issue lingering around?

VDX_360

Staff member
I just doubled check. About 40 damage per hit is not uncommon for the balls of joy in the reactor area. Some hit for less than that but I'm not sure if some balls are more dangerous than other or if it's just randomness...

I'm not sure what the equation is for damage from the arc balls ....

AhDeh

webnetita":2u0hnukk said:
Something is wrong... I've seen some youtube tutorials and the damage with the anti-rad cap is more or less 15... The damage I receive is, instead, more or less 40-55... I have the last version of the game and, in any case, I have put english language (it was italian).

Help!!!

If you mean my clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ek0cXTj_4

then yes they do very little damage, but I also played in casual mode here so I take much less damage.