Follower and checks

Artemis Leafarrow

I am ready to complete the Hirge quest 3 vs 11, the final part, however according to the wiki you have to either pass a 3 int or 4 personality check, or at least a 1 personality check. Does that mean I HAVE to have at least 1 in personality to do the quest? Also, if my follower (currently Gris), has 1 personality will that pass the check or has to be your own toon?

Tx

VDX_360

Staff member
You need 1 in personality.

The other checks will help avoid a payment but not required. All trait checks for quests are based on the hero's traits.

On a same note, you only need 3 signatures, which ones are up to you and some of them might not be possible depending on choices on other quests.

Quest on wiki:
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... sus_Eleven

Artemis Leafarrow

So basically you cannot finish quest without the 1 in personality? Period.?

Mod Note: Full quote deleted. When merely replying to a post, use the reply button.

VDX_360

Staff member
That is correct. You CAN NOT complete the quest Three vs. Eleven without at least PER 1.

For in-game purposes, you're trying to convince a kingdom to change a policy regarding it's capital city. It's going to take a little more social skills than grunting out an insult. Note, Hirge, your companion, failed in the quest because she went all ranting on them. So, yeah. get that PERS 1.