PC version is on Steam!

dedynlies

I read the post saying that we would be able to transfer our saved games from android and to PC steam. Could anyone tell me how this is done, or provide a link with instruction on how to do this. Thanks

p4ran0id

Staff member
dedynlies":2339kogv said:
I read the post saying that we would be able to transfer our saved games from android and to PC steam. Could anyone tell me how this is done, or provide a link with instruction on how to do this. Thanks

With export function maybe? Continue game - > cloud&export - > export to file, then copy the file to pc (or send via email etc) and import it on pc back again

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
dedynlies":25po29w2 said:
As mentioned in previous post, you need manually to export to file, then place it in folder where EK looks for EK.bak file (you'll see it in dialog).

You can also do this vice versa and export on PC and import on phone (tablet).

Wyrm

Loreseeker
Can you elaborate on the manually exporting file from the android to the PC?
I export my files on the phone, but can seem to access them to export to the PC.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Wyrm":31xurtxl said:
Can you elaborate on the manually exporting file from the android to the PC?
I export my files on the phone, but can seem to access them to export to the PC.

Can you access your files on Android if you connect it via USB?

If not, you're using the wrong mode

My device automatically connects over charging, you have to change this if you want to get access to the files

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180223-202939~2.png
    Screenshot_20180223-202939~2.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 751
  • Screenshot_20180223-203000~2.png
    Screenshot_20180223-203000~2.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 751

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
What is problem? Android places file in root of internal memory (which it usually calls SD0 card). You need some file system explorer software (I myself prefer Total Commander or X-plore File Manager for file operations, later I prefer more on Android, first I prefer on PC). Then you need to send EK.bak file to PC, there's more than one way to do this.

What is your exact problem, how can I help you specifically?

Wyrm

Loreseeker
Okay. Thank you. Tried all that. Still won't work. Maybe my Android is too old version or corrupted. I've never tried to retrieve anything off it before.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Wyrm":90p7n8lr said:
Okay. Thank you. Tried all that. Still won't work. Maybe my Android is too old version or corrupted. I've never tried to retrieve anything off it before.

It's usually easier to send the file via email as an attachment than to bother with USB