PC version is on Steam!

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Re: Congratulations for the new born!

Just saw that EK currently shows up as #3 in Top 10 "New and Trending" games on Steam. Not sure if this is a local list or world-wide, but congratulations anyway. :D

p4ran0id

Staff member
Wyrm":2pu5hiep said:
Okay. Thank you. Tried all that. Still won't work. Maybe my Android is too old version or corrupted. I've never tried to retrieve anything off it before.

Then just send it via email.

Install total commander, open it, go to internal storage, long press on EK.bak and choose send to. Then you can send it via email

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Re: PC Version is released on Steam!

It is world wide :mrgreen:

I think I'm going to merge this with the thread about the PC version.

Wyrm

Loreseeker
p4ran0id":5a5rap80 said:
Wyrm":5a5rap80 said:
Okay. Thank you. Tried all that. Still won't work. Maybe my Android is too old version or corrupted. I've never tried to retrieve anything off it before.

Install total commander, open it, go to internal storage, long press on EK.bak and choose send to. Then you can send it via email

*Ok, sent file through total commander via email, but file will only download to PC as Adobe file, which is no good....did the email send incorrectly from my android? or is my PC lacking the correct program to open this type of file?

Also tried with USB connect but no way to access files/ unable to find the files....

p4ran0id

Staff member
Wyrm":zqxz06yi said:
p4ran0id":zqxz06yi said:
Wyrm":zqxz06yi said:

*Ok, sent file through total commander via email, but file will only download to PC as Adobe file, which is no good....did the email send incorrectly from my android? or is my PC lacking the correct program to open this type of file?

Also tried with USB connect but no way to access files/ unable to find the files....

Don't open it!

Start exiled kingdoms and go to export and then click on import from file. The dialog shows you the Adress where you should copy the EK.bak file. Just copy the file in that folder and import it threw the game

Wyrm

Loreseeker
Thank you, figured it out. Appreciate your help. I had to write over my original file, didn't realize that. But I found it.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Re: Congratulations for the new born!

MikeB":10gjkrl9 said:
Just saw that EK currently shows up as #3 in Top 10 "New and Trending" games on Steam. Not sure if this is a local list or world-wide, but congratulations anyway. :D
DavidBVal":10gjkrl9 said:
It is world wide :mrgreen:

This is great news. Hope it will sell even better.