PC version is on Steam!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Re: PC version coming out this month!

You can also move with keys, but that limits you to 8 directions. The mouse works very much like the actual gamepad.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker

Finally, it is around the corner. Looks fine and promising.
the last screen of the video is simple yet expressive. Nice work David

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Another thing I just confirmed: there seems to be no problem with the MacOS and Linux builds rolling out through Steam or running on my testing computers. Very likely the release day all three platforms will get the game.

BOSTACH

Wich one u will be focusing on? improving the pc version or invent new things? and wich one will get the coming features first the pc version or the android version?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

BOSTACH":1noko3vl said:
Wich one u will be focusing on? improving the pc version or invent new things? and wich one will get the coming features first the pc version or the android version?

It is actually the same code running on all platforms, and everybody will get the updates at the same time wether you are on mobile or PC.

I can guarantee at least one more content update. But if the PC version is very succesful, definitely I'll be focusing in adding more content to EK for everyone to enjoy, as a priority. If it is a modest release, then I have to focus on the next game and EK updates will come more slowly.

Requiemm

Finally registered for this forum instead of lurking just to say, YAY!!

I followed it an added it to my wishlist. Great game and awesome job!

~Conan

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

It can vary per country, currency and local taxes so not easy to answer, plus Steam advises not to disclose it. All I can say is, way below the usual price of indie PC games, and there will be a first week discount as well.

Grim Rapper

How about the default price (a.k.a US$) of it, so I can start savin' some bucks?