PC version is on Steam!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
... can't disclose... in a couple weeks you'll all know. :cool:

But less than a meal at MacDonalds ;)

Updated first post. Feel free to ask questions or just make noise on the Steam Community hub as well, it looks very sleepy at the moment :D

RougeRogue

congrats! Hopefully it'll do even better than you expect.

Are there any plans to release it on other platforms, like GOG? or provide a way to download the game that doesnt require a steam client?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
RougeRogue":3b6qrzyf said:

Are there any plans to release it on other platforms, like GOG? or provide a way to download the game that doesnt require a steam client?

Thanks! Probably yes, I'd like to have it on GOG. But right now I can't see beyond the Steam release, already spreading myself too thin over builds, distribution, steam bureaucracy, development, support, marketing... when the dust settles I'll examine all options.

Grim Rapper

RougeRogue":bfspa9g9 said:

let the fire spread first man, just promote this game first through Steam Community first, let others know this gawddemn quality game

and second, every game on Steam need a Steam client to back it up (or pile it up, you might say)

BOSTACH

What is the factors that will make your game successful in your opinion?

And how many players do you want from the game to get?

(i know im asking to much but your game is the best thing i installed on my phone :D )

p4ran0id

Staff member
Re: PC version coming out this month!

DavidBVal":3ndd1beo said:
I can guarantee at least one more content update. But if the PC version is very succesful, definitely I'll be focusing in adding more content to EK for everyone to enjoy, as a priority. If it is a modest release, then I have to focus on the next game and EK updates will come more slowly.

OK, how much do you need to complete the game? :?

I want more content :D, so tell us a number so we can promote this ;)

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
DavidBVal":1t5mczd4 said:

Oh, I thought I would be able to buy it today, but well, I have to wait. And wait. And wait. ... and wait, did I mention I wait? :D

Anyway, great news, you know, I wait for this for so long time. So, I need to wait a bit longer.

No, I'm not impatient, I'm just the one who waits. :D

Interesting thing is, when you have long time to wait for something, it is easier than when time is nigh. :eek:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Alan_SP":2rh0jjyt said:
DavidBVal":2rh0jjyt said:

Oh, I thought I would be able to buy it today, but well, I have to wait. And wait. And wait. ... and wait, did I mention I wait? :D

Anyway, great news, you know, I wait for this for so long time. So, I need to wait a bit longer.

No, I'm not impatient, I'm just the one who waits. :D

Interesting thing is, when you have long time to wait for something, it is easier than when time is nigh. :eek:

If it makes you feel any better, for me this is like being 14-month pregnant of triplets (and I'll name them Windy, Mac and Ubuntu).

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
At least it is very fruitful pregnancy, you get three children for one, till now it was one child per pregnancy. :D

Hopefully people will love this children also very much as they love older ones. :mrgreen:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Since there were questions about controls:

0CX5y8d.png