Dorphis Greyrune?

NotRogueOne

Love this game and the Mage is a really fun class to play. With all of the excitement of getting to Icemist I don't know if I ran into Dorphis Greyrune previously. I k ow he isn't there now and I haven't finished the shades of fate- 2 remaining pieces left. Did I miss the opportunity to fireball him in Greyrune manor?

VDX_360

Staff member
Greyrune can be accessed up until mid-way through the Ark, so if you haven't even turned in the shards yet, he should still be there. Some players report trouble spotting him in the town.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
he should spot you, on your way to the mage's guild. But if you haven't advanced the main quest yet he won't spawn.

NotRogueOne

I will continue to search for him as I progress the quest. Can I ask if the manor is accessed from Icemist?

Keep up the fantastic development.

NotRogueOne

In the end I must have run into Dorphis bc I by chance found Greyrune Manor. Again, was just excited to finally join the Mage guild and missed his interaction.

Taurossilva

Is there any way at all to get his key without ever running into him? I finished the Ark before Icemist was released, so i don't think i'll ever see him.

iamgaming

I spent more than 10 minutes to find the manor. It is at South Eastern corner and it should be more easy to find.

KYTX

Translator
Looking for this entrance is an absolute joke. I'd never find it without this forum.

reborn

I still haven't find it, neither Dorphis... South Eastern has the entrance to the Sewer of horrors... is the same spot?
Saludos
Pablo