Top Tier Farm - Icemist Underlevel

Grim Rapper

Note: Only if you dare to stay >:D (also, Rogue class only)

This is my last attempt to make a "effective" EXP farming by staying in the Icemist Underlevel for 16 days (2352 days -> 2368 days, I have some issues don't judge) with refreshing the area every 12 hours after killing EVERY "Ice Element" enemy, ALL Ancient Guardian, and Half of "Fire Element" enemy (including the 2 Fire Dragon, but exclude the Altar area for hour reservement).

- Preparation
91ddf8444c.png

Epic Omelette - Preparation for emergency use
Elixir of Galade - Preparation for Greater Demon in Elemental Plane of Fire
Queen's Heart - Killing the Fire Dragon in Quick Motion (Sneak Attack 3 + Stab 4)
I don't really bother to use any elemental potion simply for conserving a slot for "Dragon" loot but you can bring some (10 - 25) for the Elemental Plane of Fire part, 'nuff said
Potion of Greater Healing - The only thing that I buy for this dungeon, spent a grand total of 150.000g (for 600 each) technically you can buy it for 120.000g (for 480 each) if you're lucky to found the Shady Traveller that sold the potion.
Medipack - This is your "lives", farm it as many as you can but use it as few as you needed

- Farming
a. Going to the SoW
-----> Pretty simple actually, [Go against the bridge -> Inside the door -> Go to the "b" symbol portal (hidden)] -> Switch the lever in the area (hidden) -> Go through the next door on the west -> Switch the lever in that area -> Go all the way to the 2 portal room, but go to the "f" symbol portal -> slay all the undead part of the sewer (and keep the Demilich loot as a part of the reward) and switch the lever in the end of the area -> switch the last lever at the middle east part of the map -> Teleport through the "<" symbol portal to the Underlevel (the "[ ]" part is a suggestion to NOT kill any Mutant Rat, so you can preserve your EXP gain with your HP loss)

Developer note: Can you put a lever near the bridge next to the Undead area so the "farmer" can farm the Demilich? Will be much appreciated

b. Farming Shinenigans
-----> Use your bow at all times, put Grissenda's health as constant healing priority (but only using the Potion of Greating Healing), as she'll mostly the "Meat Shield" of this strats.
----> Abuse the "Wall Arrow" and "Enemy Distance" trick as many times as possible and try to use Grissenda as the one who get damaged and if you get attack (usually from behind cuz running away to Grissenda), immediately use the Medipack as you got Crit. damage because it can go through 3-digit damage (I got it 5 times and almost dead)
---> As the chest isn't regenerated, don't try to go through "corridor with two door" room, and just use the Wall Arrow trick to wiped out the enemies inside.
--> DON'T bother using the bow against the Ancient Guardian or Grissenda will go down much quicker than you think, instead use the classic "constant flanking postion" with Sneak Attack 3 + Stab 4 (much better with Assasinate skill)
-> Rinse and repeat by sleeping through the bed roll (Hidden)

Developer Note: can you put some "spawnable" chest, so we can get more loot? Will be much appreciated

c. Elemental Plane of Fire
-----> Your only choice here is one, and only one only: ESCAPE, but don't run away from the Elemental, since they can insa-kill you in groups. Instead, start killing them one by one in the "dirt" area
----> Don't dare stay in the "lava" area, or you'll dead instantly (you can use some potion, but mind your surroundings and your health
---> Kill the Greater Demon, don't be a pu**y about it, cuz you're here to farm
-->Just run to the portal, since the enemy on your way isn't worth the EXP to kill IMO
-> Good Luck

- [My] Rewards
EXP gain -> 0,277,996 (8,928,905 -> 9,206,901)
Loot ->
a78fe63db1.png

I. Golem Fist -> 450g x4
= 1800g
Myros Plate -> 4000g x3
=12000g
Imp. Bow -> 1250g x2
=2500g
Magma Staff -> 750g x3
=2250g
Righteousness-> 1500g x3
=4500g
Imp. Emblem -> 400g x2
=800g
Primal Icicle -> 2250g x3
=6750g
Vitality Ring ->625g x2
=1250g
Total -> 31.850g
Note: all stackables are cosidered collection inc. potion, scroll and jewelry

Thanks for reading this (overly analyzed) strats, I hope this help you to leveling up your Top-Tier Character

Claytopia

Unrelated to your farming but as I've only just ventured into it and you've obviously spent some time there...
I'd like to know if the stairway in the top left of the underlevel gets ungated?
and
Is there any point in exploring the whole Elemental plane of fire?

Grim Rapper

Claytopia":2fht7x33 said:
Unrelated to your farming but as I've only just ventured into it and you've obviously spent some time there...
I'd like to know if the stairway in the top left of the underlevel gets ungated?
and
Is there any point in exploring the whole Elemental plane of fire?

Exploring the Fire's Plane: There's a chest on both South-East and North-West corner of the Plane. But beware though, as the SE corner is the part with the most covered "lava" floor

Downward Stair at Underlevel: Ask David about it (a.k.a. it's not implemented yet, Y E T)

Grim Rapper

p4ran0id":2kv57rzl said:
What is the "Wall Arrow" and "Enemy Distance" trick?

Wall Arrow: A trick using ranged weapon (preferably a Bow) to hit the enemy THROUGH the wall. This trick is pretty hard to pull of since the regen mechanic will kick in but if you try to pull it off (using Rapid Shot ofc) it can kill strong enemy pretty good

Enemy Distance: Usually when you're using the bow in a melee battle, you'll often "miss" the shot cuz there's a limitation using the bow (unlike the staff/wand). But, if you adjust your position slightly from the enemy that hit you, you can negate the bow miss mechanic