Lady of the Night Rewards

Comrey

Translator
I went for the amulet, sword was very lackluster.

On a sidenote, I had just read about Syllara in the Nivarian library (there's like 4 tomes there you can read) before doing that quest, and she's like the Sorceress-Queen of the Orogg Witches, more powerful than any human or Varannari sorcerer in her time (might also be a good idea to give her a wiki page, Loreseekers!). So when the statue called herself Syllara, I freed her. Mostly since I wanted the amulet, but also because it felt so anti-climatic to have her die just like that. I sincerely hope David makes an epic follow-up quest for her, hell maybe even like a mini quest-chain of like 3 quests, she seems to be big enough of a threat to warrant that. If he ever has the time after 1.2, that is.

Andre27

Loreseeker
Idk, something tells me crushing her heart isn't the end, more like a choice between sides. She probably has some other way to come back too and the heart was just one of those ways. Afterall, she was imprisoned pretty much, and a living piece of her body was the way to free her, she probably has other pieces aswell.

I imagine freeing her makes her be on your side or something while crushing her heart means maybe fighting her once she comes back or something.

Xen

Loreseeker
I wish David would make an epic sequel to this one because it's more interesting than the story of the Ark. I like to know if it will be connected to meeting The Three or just Thelume, or fighting Syllara.