New concept art for EK

Andre27

Loreseeker
Xen":3n3bxtm7 said:
The armor and weapons are awesome but I think it's a bit large for Adaon's built. I'm viewing Adaon as a slender man like other male Rogues from other games.
Armor generally isn't thin like our clothes. And that cloak probably makes him look broader than he really would be too. Either way, he's got a bow on his back, and archers generally had a lot of muscle and strength, especially in their draw arm.

Also, Grissenda looks way too thin.

Xen

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":tm1bkkow said:
That's not muscles under his armor. It's your stuff.

Yeah, maybe there are stuffs underneath his armor and guess what? He got it from stealing when the victim is asleep. :p

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Putting aside discussions about the body mass index of our companions for a moment, does the fact that you post those images here mean that we could also use them on the Wiki (e.g. in the companion pages)? Or would that violate copyrights? I'm short on experience with such matters, so I ask right away.

p4ran0id

Staff member
MikeB":1gmf3mhc said:
Putting aside discussions about the body mass index of our companions for a moment, does the fact that you post those images here mean that we could also use them on the Wiki (e.g. in the companion pages)? Or would that violate copyrights? I'm short on experience with such matters, so I ask right away.

Why not? It's still the same community! As long as it's not used for personal benefits, everything should be public domain here. Forum and wiki is quite the same thing, so...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
MikeB":13lwi8o2 said:

You can use them, of course

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The Cursed Abbey in Fögas Forest

kt9uZO6.jpg

Artemis Leafarrow

VDX_360":nikbdd9t said:
Andre27":nikbdd9t said:
Also, Grissenda looks way too thin.
The image shows an agility Grissenda, toned but not ripped like the Hulk. A 2-H STR build would look bigger. Maybe?

True but it doesnt look like a light weapon either. Maybe its a balance build with 1h shield primary and some agi for armor and little more damage.

p4ran0id

Staff member
What do you use for it? Blender/Maya or just Photoshop? Looks awesome