Mausoleum HELP!! (light spoiler)

Artemis Leafarrow

Hello

Help!! Im at the Mausoleum and I'm doing Restless dead, I got the remains, but cannot get them to resting place because lever does not exist to lower gate!!!!!

I go right to the wall where the wiki points. I look all around. Used detection scrolls. Nothing. Plus I have 9 agi so my skills are already good. There's NOTHING!

What the heck!?

Ty!

VDX_360

Staff member
Did you go into the room with the level, the small one, not the big one?

It's really odd for the level to be missing....

Atomos

Pics or it didn't happen :p .
The lever should be in the final room in the caretakers area. The one with deatknight, spike trap, and small chest.

Artemis Leafarrow

Hello

Trying to take a pic but I'm not able to figure that out yet, but yes, there is still no lever there, im right where the wiki points to. I guess anything in the Mausoleum I dont get this game. Sad bc its my first real run through to the end, mostly before I was messin around with all the classes and stuff. Hope nothing I really need in there.

VDX_360

Staff member
What version of the game are you using? Device? And is there any thing non-standard about your game, device or other useful information?

Artemis Leafarrow

Hi

Sorry for the late reply. The wiki arrow points to a wrong location (it seems to me anyway) for where that lever is. It points to the wall near the gate as if the switch is on the wall there. Thats where I kept looking for it and I couldnt find it.

Then when I read the description where you said it was in that other room, I went there and found it finally!

Maybe the Wiki should be adjusted? Or im just dumb and reading it completely wrong lol

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Artemis Leafarrow":1vv06gkq said:
Sorry for the late reply. The wiki arrow points to a wrong location (it seems to me anyway) for where that lever is. It points to the wall near the gate as if the switch is on the wall there. Thats where I kept looking for it and I couldnt find it.

Then when I read the description where you said it was in that other room, I went there and found it finally!

Maybe the Wiki should be adjusted? Or im just dumb and reading it completely wrong lol
Now that you mention it I agree that the Wiki map can be interpreted in a wrong way. It's meant to be read like this: The tip of the bubble thingy (with number 7 in it) directly points at the location of the lever, just like the other bubble thingies point at their specific locations (chests or whatever). The longer arrow extending from bubble #7 means: If you pull that lever, the grate over there (where the arrow is pointing at) will open.

The same represenation is used on other maps too, but I agree that it might be confusing. The maps are currently reworked anyway, but it's a tedious process and might take some time, especially since the focus is on areas where no proper maps exist so far. So Mausoleum may be among the last areas to be updated.