Jester's bow

BOSTACH

One of the best thing you can do in this game is creating weird awesome builds.

My build was easy and simple although it toke some time

-1 choose the rogue class
-2 level up the awareness and the agility as high as you can just focus on these tow
-3 learn archery, rapid fire, precision shots
-4 get the jester's bow
-5 go slay every being

When you trigger the rapid fire skill while using the jester's bow you become a minigun with archery it incredibly increase your attack (at least u should be level 10) add to that the additional damage from the agility and the awareness and it should do a very effective damage

(Tell me what you think :D )

Mod Note: Edited thread to a more precise tittle.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Re: Omg i broke the game

Don't worry, it's a short fun with jesters bow. It is really fast, but has low damage. Compared to whyrmslayer or Ion bow that's just a nice toy ;)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Re: Omg i broke the game

Lvl 77?! :shock: (I think you're lvl 7 ;))

Jesters bow won't make much damage if your enemy has high armor, it's nearly impossible to kill them with jesters bow (will make about 1 dmg per shot)

Xen

Loreseeker
It is a legit weapon of choice if AGI and AWA are both at max, it can inflict serious amount of damage since you don't need much armor penetration when your raw damage(excluding the weapon) is high enough to make a dent, but for the purpose of comparison I'll stick with weapons such as Wyrmslayer and Composite Bow because they obviously make larger burst damage when crit procs.