What to do after i beat the game

Bans1x

I beat the game with all heroes i have done evil and good and i have done everything possible in the game maybe i dont know if anyone knowa what to do help me out cuz i dont want to be bored xD

p4ran0id

Staff member
Just wait for the next update, that will give you a few new areas, advanced skills for companions and a few other things ;)

Lestat

You can update your's reputation for all kingdoms, try to finish all town's quest, grinding lvl up to 100 or your can start writing own game.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Or try to replay with a handicap, like no companions, one hand, closed eyes... :lol:

Emeus

p4ran0id":gpsd8x7r said:
Just wait for the next update, that will give you a few new areas, advanced skills for companions and a few other things ;)
:shock: Advanced skills for companions? Will Hirge be able to learn Gate? I never wanted to play a rouge or warrior because they can't teleport, too slow when moving city to city, and bad at raiding dungeons(dash into a dungeon, grab everything he can then gating away :p ).

p4ran0id

Staff member
Don't think so.

With next update you can unlock the advanced skills for companions, but they are preset. You have to finish a quest for each companion and that will unlock a stack of advanced skills for that companion.

That's all I know, David didn't told more till now. I'm like you, also burning to know what will come next ;)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15604

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15839